HELP REMOVE MAVERICK AND BACK TO WINDOWS
2 2

Question

inglês:(google tradutor)

Personal hello recently I installed Maverick OS 10.9 I cheated me because the buttons are too bad, just that I unfortunately instead of creating new partition mac pro I installed it by formatting the main hd niresh, at installation time, now I I want to go back to the windos tried bootcamp more does not work or I do not know Mecher I downloaded windows 7 and 8, when I boot from the pendrive Faso is a black screen with a blinking dash can not remove Maverick help me install Windows

i am Brazilian

images 

boot pendrive instal windos:

post-467404-13884949675348.jpg

help :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

2 answers to this question

Hi,I have the same problem. how can I go back to just windows ?? Windows boot is lock on boot error if remove maverick partition. Help me plus

Easy if you have a second drive containing the MAC. If you have the second drive and you can boot to windows, just format it by going into Disk Management. If you have only one drive and you cannot dual-boot afterwards (not format, just install of MAC), just take it out, put it on another computer, run Disk Management and format the drive. BEWARE ! ONLY DO THE 2nd METHOD IF YOU HAVE BACKED UP WINDOWS AND WANT TO REINSTALL IT!