Bootloader/bootflag configuration on USB drive.
2 2

Question

Hey all,

So I have Niresh 10.9 working on an ASUS board. Everything is good. I am using a bootloader on a USB stick. The bootloader is a simple prompt, I need to manually select the Hackintosh system drive and type GraphicsEnabler=No manually as I installed a GTX 770 and that is the only way to get it going. I wanted to use Chameleon or something similar to automate the boot. I have Chameleon installed on the EFI partition of the HDD that contains the OSX install bt it won't start up. The Niresh bootloader on the USB seems to do everything.

I guess I am a bit confuded about the process. If I wanted to keep using the USB flash drive but have it configured to use the GraphicsEnabler=No bootflag and autolaunch from a specific os in a time limit. Is there a file I can edit on the flash drive to enable that?

Thanks

1 answer to this question

Try downloading this : http://www.hackintosh.zone/file/516-chameleon-wizard-441/

Choose the latest version (revision 2400 is the one at the moment) from the top menu and select the install method that applies to you. Finally choose the drive you want to boot from and it will install it there. You will later need to configure your BIOS to boot primarily from the drive you have installed the bootloader on.

Cheers