I cant boot Yosemite zone installer
1 1

Question

Hi, excuse my English, some months far, I installed niresh mavericks without problems and works fine today.

But I want to install Yosemite zone and the installer never boot, in some occasions only displayed a colorful circle tuning, but never displayed the installer. I try with unibeast and the same problem help me please!

2 answers to this question

try with MACPWN v1.1with yosemite.app in mavericks.

if installer not boot boot up it is the case when you not have kernel extension as exactly the hardware you are using.

or if the boot loader fails to create kernel cache. so use clover bootlegger to make installer USB in mavericks

I used MacPwn with Clover but it`s the same problem, show the Apple logo with a progress bar, but the progress bar stops at middle way, later,some lines of colors displayed on the entire screen, 

later displayed a grey display with the colourful circle.... and never start the installer... I used -f , -x USBBusFix=Yes, GraphicsEnabler=On and Of, but not work.

My laptop is a HP Probook 4430s, with Core i3 Second Generation, Graphics Intel HD 3000, with MBR. Thanks for your help.