3 3

Question

Hi,

My Laptop Specs are:

Model: Acer Aspire 5740

Processor: Core i3 330M

Ram: 3 GB

HDD: 320 GB

I made bootable usb in windows and installed the Niresh Yosemite, installation went fine and rebooted back. Was facing the issue with the graphics kext, so followed a guide in here, every time to able to boot, I have to pass on the UseKernelCache=No flag. I would really appreciate if anybody can help me out in the issue. I want to get the graphics working as its currently working in vesa mode, showing up as 4Mb graphics memory.

2 answers to this question

hello, I have a hp g62 with intel i3 330m like you and mounts a intel hd graphics (ironlake).
I installed properly Yosemite 10:10 with bootflags cpus = 1 and UseKernelCache = No;
I have a problem with the installation of the kext video card. what should I use?
predonate my English, I'm Italian

Hi,

My Laptop Specs are:

Model: Acer Aspire 5740

Processor: Core i3 330M

Ram: 3 GB

HDD: 320 GB

I made bootable usb in windows and installed the Niresh Yosemite, installation went fine and rebooted back. Was facing the issue with the graphics kext, so followed a guide in here, every time to able to boot, I have to pass on the UseKernelCache=No flag. I would really appreciate if anybody can help me out in the issue. I want to get the graphics working as its currently working in vesa mode, showing up as 4Mb graphics memory.

hey i'm having hte similar configuration but yosemite installation always shows up with some error while 2 minutes still remaining in the installation period. did you use any bootflags ??