Updates 10.9 Mavericks To 10.9.1 No Issues
2 2

Question

I have installed  Niresh Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9  it's installs flawless and i have not loose my VGA patch for intelhd3000  , Then i found 10.9.1 Update Came to download 

1388375258_1091.jpg
1388377364_10.9.1.png

What we know about 10.9.1 so far...

•  

•  
      •  
      •  
      •  
      • OS X Build 13B42
      • 13.0.0 Darwin kernel- not updated.
      • Updated Intel graphics drivers
      •  
      •  
      • If you use patched or modified drivers, you will need to re-apply changes to the updated drivers.
      •  
      • NVIDIA and AMD graphics drivers not updated
      • This update will replace your audio drivers.
      •  
      •  
      • You will have to reinstall AppleHDA using MultiBeast before or after reboot
      • If you use VoodooHDA, you will not need to make any modifications
      •  
      • Storage drivers not updated - TRIM patch persists upon reboot

i updated my system to 10.9.1 with taking care of Some Steps :

Repair Permissions using the Disk Utility on the drive to be updated;*

Backup your current installation using Carbon Copy Cloner or SuperDuper;  Use the Software Update to download and install 10.9.1;  if You are using Patched Kexts then installed Them with Kext utility and Repair Permission .  Re-boot; and check you are working drivers if not then again install them   Repair Permissions again.
    If you have TRIM enabled, it is unaffected by this update. 

* You can use the Terminal instead of Disk Utility if you feel comfortable with a UNIX command:

Code:

sudo diskutil repairPermissions /
Screenshots of my system:    Hacker Inside Pro 1.0  -GA-H61M-D2H  i5-2500K ; Corsair Vengeance 8GB Intel HD3000 Working with VGA Port 
1388376964_Screen%20Shot%202013-12-30%20
1388377060_Screen%20Shot%202013-12-30%20

if you want a standalone update.

1388375257_install109.jpg

Thanks to Niresh For his Greatest work  icon_thumbup.gif icon_thumbup.gif icon_thumbup.gif icon_thumbup.gif
   Happy Hackintosh !!!    Best Regards
    Deepak

12 people like this

27 answers to this question

I updated my laptop with niresh 10.9 to 10.9.1 but after update ,my laptop boots to black screeen. Boot flags -v -x and graphicsenabler=yes/no din't work.pls hlp.

1 person likes this

I updated my laptop with niresh 10.9 to 10.9.1 but after update ,my laptop boots to black screeen. Boot flags -v -x and graphicsenabler=yes/no din't work.pls hlp.

hardware???

hp pavillion dv4 laptop with i3 330m processor,intel hd graphics.niresh 10.9 worked flawlessly on it ,but after update it boots to black screen without cursor.

hp pavillion dv4 laptop with i3 330m processor,intel hd graphics.niresh 10.9 worked flawlessly on it ,but after update it boots to black screen without cursor.

are you using any patched kext for your intelhd graphics...

yes, i followed a guide on insanelymac.com to make intel hd graphics work on osx ,but i only used core image  enabler file from it to enable screen saver.

yes, i followed a guide on insanelymac.com to make intel hd graphics work on osx ,but i only used core image  enabler file from it to enable screen saver.

when upadating before restart need to install those kexts ..then reboot 

Yess it is Supported except your Card Reader Everything will work fine ...

9 people like this

i am curious to what in 10.9.2 update ,,it already beta version seeded to developers  :)  :)

i am curious to what in 10.9.2 update ,,it already beta version seeded to developers  :)  :)

Posted Image

1 person likes this

I have updated my system. I didn't do anything other than click update :)

System

• [*]FX 6100 [*]GA-970A-DS3
    • [*]Using Voodoo for audio

Posted Image

1 person likes this

I have updated my system. I didn't do anything other than click update :)

System

[*]FX 6100

[*]GA-970A-DS3

[*]Using Voodoo for audio

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask as i know when that happens it gets confusing for people, but i do have a question. I was able to install mavericks 10.9 fine using the customization tool to make sure all was installed but when i tried to go to 10.9.1 it downloaded updated but when it restarted it got stuck at the silver screen with the apple logo and the spinning wheel. I had this issue at the bringing until i used the more widely supported intel graphics card kext in the install. My question is how do i install that back once i get mavericks update installed? or am i doing the update wrong? I am new at this so sorry for the long message.

Machine specs

Dell Inspiron N5040

Intel i3 @ 2.53

4gb Ram

Intel HD Graphics 3000

Thanks in advance

So i went ahead downloaded the update and then installed my kext via the utility and then restarted without actually installing the update. The graphics worked so i went ahead restarted again and installed the update. I ran into the same issue, it boots and loads and then gets stuck at the apple logo screen with the wheel spinning. I rebooted and loaded the drive and selected the utility's list but when i do this it goes to a silver screen and sits. Any advice on how to patch the graphics kext in would helpful thanks.

boot with -v and report with image or line/paragragh where it stops 

I went ahead and did that, it went through and showed all the lines and at the end it still went to the silver screen with the apple logo and wheel and got stuck it never stopped were code was listened. I rolled back to 10.9.0.