Any Chance To Get Os X Maverick 10.9.0 Hacknitosh On Dvd?

Question

6 answers to this question

if ur using windows use transmac software. run it as administrator and burn the dmg to dvd......that worked for me.

If you don't have an USB drive (like me) then install the Niresh 10.8.5 (or any other OS X distro) and make a 8GB partition in Disk Utility app.

Download Niresh 10.9.0 USB image file and mount it (double click).

Enable to show hidden files in Finder: Type in to the Terminal: defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE 

After this command type in this: killall -9 Finder

Now you can see hidden files and folders on the image.

Copy all files from Niresh USB image to your 8GB partition, except: .DS_Store, .fseventsd and .Trashes

Reboot and press any key on Chameleon bootmanager screen, then you can boot from your other partition.

If you have an AMD CPU, then type on the boot manager: amd

If you have AMD FX CPU, then type: amdfx

You can install Mavericks on the Mountain Lion partition and no need to format it.

If you don't have an USB drive (like me) then install the Niresh 10.8.5 (or any other OS X distro) and make a 8GB partition in Disk Utility app.

Download Niresh 10.9.0 USB image file and mount it (double click).

Enable to show hidden files in Finder: Type in to the Terminal: defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE 

After this command type in this: killall -9 Finder

Now you can see hidden files and folders on the image.

Copy all files from Niresh USB image to your 8GB partition, except: .DS_Store, .fseventsd and .Trashes

Reboot and press any key on Chameleon bootmanager screen, then you can boot from your other partition.

If you have an AMD CPU, then type on the boot manager: amd

If you have AMD FX CPU, then type: amdfx

You can install Mavericks on the Mountain Lion partition and no need to format it.

Done that, but after I choose the Installpartition it get stuck at the boot logo...

All problems fixed, booted with -x. After i installed everything correctly, there is only 1 issue left...

My Desktop is not responding, i can't drag and drop things there and my drives are not shown there