We are Looking for dedicated staff !
1 1

Question

Hello Niresh fans do you want to work for Niresh? Do you wanna help your Community ? well I am proud to announce that we are looking for hard working, Dedicated people to join our All new support team.First here is the Requirements !You Need 6 Post or more !Tell us why you should be chosen to be apart of the staff !Applications should be sent to me Via PM(Personal Messenger)Note: You should be active on a regular base.

Edited by Vincent
Being online everyday is a bit to much asked. Just being online on a regular base is enough.
4 people like this

3 answers to this question

But, there's something i don't understad. What kind of hard working? Like compaling the distro?

Because i can help with web design.

Sorry for my 3 posts (yet). I met the Nerish distro not long ago

I want to help you! I have some experience with Mac Os X on Pc so I can help ...The Niresh distros isn't so good made, but in time with some experience we can make it work.

think about it and let me now....

I want to help you! I have some experience with Mac Os X on Pc so I can help ...The Niresh distros isn't so good made, but in time with some experience we can make it work.

think about it and let me now....

What do you mean with ".The Niresh distros isn't so good made"? If you follow the clear instructions, it's easily installed.

Of course the success of the installation depends on the hardware you use. But even with hardware that doesn't work out of the box, you can fix it with a custom kext file.

Also this forum is ready to help.