Missing amd / amd64 / amd32 / amdfx Kernels
4 4

Question

As per the title I completed everything in the 10.10 Intel / AMD guide with creating the USB image but upon reboot at darwin when typing amd64 -v there is an error about it cant find system/library/kernels/amd64 and also the same with system/library/kernels/amd

Regards

Edit

Updated Topic Title

6 answers to this question

Try use for AMD computers as boot-flag /amd/amdfx , should work for fx processors and propably this should work also for the others too /amd/amd32 etc. Hope this helped !

Los archivos kernel están en la raiz del archivo ".dmg", el problema es que tienen que estar en /System/Library/Kernels/ porque es ahí donde el bootloader busca el archivo "kernel". Lo siento mi ingles es muy malo.

Intentare copiar los archivos con el terminal! 

Espero que os sirva! 

Los archivos kernel están en la raiz del archivo ".dmg", el problema es que tienen que estar en /System/Library/Kernels/ porque es ahí donde el bootloader busca el archivo "kernel". Lo siento mi ingles es muy malo.

Intentare copiar los archivos con el terminal! 

Espero que os sirva! 

Translation

The kernel files are in the root of the file " .dmg " , the problem is they have to be in / System / Library / Kernels / because that is where the bootloader looks for the " kernel " file. Sorry my English is very bad.

I will try to copy the files to the terminal !
Hope you like !