Can't boot into installer
2 2

Question

I've a strange problem. When i power on my notebook and choose USB as boot device, i got through the boot 0 section, but the process is stopped here. I can see only a / symbol on the screen with a blinking line under it.

So i can't boot until chameleon bootloader and can not write neither kernel flags neither kernel names. With mavericks installer, and yosemite (intel) installer worked fine. Hope that there is a solution.

My specs:

HP Probook 450 G1

CPU: Intel Core I3-4000M

GPU: Intel HD 4600

6 answers to this question

Hello , try booting manually from your bios into your flash drive and not through the shortcut boot menu (f8 or whatever button your shortcut is).Otherwise uefi is enabled it gives you that / with blinking underscore line _

Hope this helps.

Hello , try booting manually from your bios into your flash drive and not through the shortcut boot menu (f8 or whatever button your shortcut is).Otherwise uefi is enabled it gives you that / with blinking underscore line _

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the advice, but does not work for me too. Waiting for the new torrent file by Hackintosh Zone ( Niresh ).

under bios set it as defaults and enable uefi, legacy usb support and disable secure boot and quick boot 

How can this be fixed? This is happening to me as-well wtf.