Stuck at loading usb
3 3

Question

So the first time i used my usb my computer loaded it just fine but now right after it loads and starts to use the spin before using the boot loader it just get stuck.

AMD fx6300

7 answers to this question

Had the same issue too , but going to boot to the bootable usb manually from inside bios option and not straight from pressing, for me  F8, solved and got into to the bootload hope i helped.

Mobo model ? Generally your issue is due to the fact you might have UEFI available turn on.If u have it on , then turn it off & enable legacy boot & should fix it. 

Hope i helped.

My mobo is msi 970a g46 but besides turning off the UEFI boot options there was no way to fully turn off UEFI nor is there a legacy boot. also worked with niresh a bit over twitter about my other computer but then he tweeted out after all the things going on with me and everyone else that there is most likely a curruption in the dmg.

Wow that worked thanks. Well i still have to wait to be able to install since of the problem there is with the install. I tried just in case and it messed up.

C1E is an interrupt state flag...It means when the CPU is not in use the BIOS tells the CPU to go in a halt state and thus the freeze...Whie loading in some area of the kernel when the CPU stops loading the BIOS tells the CPU to freeze and thus the HALT..I am using the M4A88TDV EVO/USB3 with Phenom X6 1100T...I had the same problem..One way to bypass it is to move the mouse(USB MUST) or keyboard button press(USB MUST) to get the cpu out of halt state at the loading screen...I had to DISABLE C1E....But sometimes in newer Motherboards you have to enable it but most of the time disabling it works.

1 person likes this