3 3

Question

CPU ( AMD FX-8350 8-core 4GHZ)

- Motherboard : Asus m5a97 r2.0
- Graphic Card : Nvidia GTX 770

- Ethernet : (Realtek )
- Audio Card : ( Realtek )

- Ram : 16 GB Kingston

Hello.I have a specific problem , i wanted to install yosemite 10.10 niresh distro and after i put my bootflags (i use the same ones as i used to Niresh-Mavericks and worked like a charm) it starts the installation session where though around 20% of the procedure (13 minutes say remaining based on my ssd r-w speeds) it gives me an installation error.I tried changing boot-kernel but nothing , also trying to change some boot flags with some others but nothing.Still happening the same thing in the same spot.i even tried to install to a different hard drive but problem remain.Any thoughts ?

Here is the log file.

http://cl.ly/text/2r3f13193Z46 ,

thanx in advance.

4 answers to this question

Sorry im a noob but i think it maybe the fx processer? i have the same one and am having the same problem. there is another post that has an fx but not the same model and also has this problem. im going to see if my its something to do with the kernal??? [ i am a noob so don't just base you facts on this]

No worries every help in its form its acceptable . Though i'm not that sure that the problem here are the fx processors , cause the previous kernels for Mavericks Distro were pretty well apart the 2 functions on photoshop (black and white effect) & illustrator (image trace) that caused apps crash probably due to the fact kernel was amd based and not intel based architect.Probably something elses causes it to crash..Hope we have some help along the way !.