Having some issues on AMD
1 1

Question

Hello everyone! I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to hackintosh, so I was hoping someone could give me a hand. I got Mavericks installed on my computer (with Niresh's distro), and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working great, except for the following:

• PS2 mouse isn't working (it worked perfectly during the installation).

• Ethernet isn't working either. When I tried to configure it during the setup process it took me back to the "Select keyboard layout" screen.

• Icons in lauchpad have a pink hue.

Here are my specs:

• Motherboard: ASRock NF6P-VSTA

• Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 @ 2.1GHz

• Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE / nForce 430

• Ethernet (onboard): Realtek PHY RTL8201CL

• GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT430

• 2GB DDR2 RAM

I know, it's a bit dated, but that's the best I can do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 answers to this question

@naza98m you may have to reinstall the ps2 mouse kexts so use a usb mouse until that

There is a package All in one Ethernet Solution available here you could try that

Thank you very, very much! There are still a couple of bugs to address (youtube is terribly laggy, whether it's HTML5 or Flash, I can't click and drag the mouse around, and the clock at the top freezes quite frequently), but I guess they can't be very hard to solve. For anyone interested, here's what I did: First, I downloaded MultiBeast and only installed PS2 kexts, then rebooted (easier than I thought it'd be, really).

Secondly, I tried AIO Ethernet Solution, but it didn't work, so I downloaded RTL 82xx kext from hackintoshosx.com, and installed it with Kext Wizard, rebuilt cache, and rebooted.

@naza98m you may have to reinstall the ps2 mouse kexts so use a usb mouse until that

There is a package All in one Ethernet Solution available here you could try that