[Intel Graphics HD4000 / GeForce 670M] Need help on Yosemite :)
1 1

Question

Hi everybody !

I'm new to Hackintosh, please forgive my newbieness. ;-)

After one week, I've finally suceeded in booting my PC under Yosemite (with Yosemite-Zone.dmg before it has been reported as corrupted).

I also tried Unibeast with Chimera (using a legit "Install OS X Yosemite.app") with no luck (I read that Chimera's IGPEnabler is broken with Yosemite) and MacPwn Yosemite (Clover) with no luck either as it just gives me a black screen when I try to boot Yosemite (even with -v in /Boot/Arguments of config.plist) and freezes on editing boot flags (both mouse and keyboard don't respond).

So, with Yosemite-Zone (Chameleon), I used those boot flags (as described in this post http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/145699-asus-ux51vza.html, guy switching from Chimera to Chameleon and uses this boot flags successfully) :

GraphicsEnabler=Yes IntelCapriFB=4 SkipNvidiaGfx=Yes dart=0 nv_disable=1 -v

It boots successfully but with very slow graphics and poor resolution (1024x768). Mac OS indicates ("About this Mac") that I use Intel Graphics HD 4000 with only 4MB of VRAM. I tried to change IntelCapriFB to 3, 8 or 9, same result. As far as I understand, I can't use my Nvidia graphic card without disabling Intel Graphics (in fact, my BIOS doesn't have such an option...).

First of all (before trying to install kext for ethernet and audio), I'd like to have my graphics working in full native resolution (1920x1080) with a decent VRAM (boot flag GraphicsMode="1920x1080x32" doesn't have any effect). Unless it's possible to use Nvidia display?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm about to give up but I love challenge.  :)

Thank you all in advance. Long live Hackintosh! ^^

Config details below but I join a partial export of my PC's config made with Speecy : click here to download it on Mega or see attached file.

Laptop: MSI GT70 0NC-297FR
CPU: Intel Core i7 3610QM Ivy Bridge @ 2.30Ghz
Socket: 988B rPGA
Motherboard: MSI MS-1762 (SOCKET 0) Rev. 1.0
Motherboard Chipset: Intel Ivy Bridge Rev. 09, southbridge Mobile Intel HM77 Express Rev. 04
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M / Intel HD 4000
WLan: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230
Ethernet: Killer e2200 Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30)
Audio: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. Realtek High Definition Audio

MSI-TheNoodle974.txt

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet