Instant Restart after the Successful Installation
7 7

Question

I have  Installed  sucessfully using the following cmd      /amd32 npci=0x3000 -v 

After the  installlation compelted  when the computer boots on clover boot loader  and when i choose the isntalled disc  my computer just restart instantly 

i used -v  still restarted instantly  but when i use  -v -x   i see some texts and restart @ vodooo smthing

Do i need to use any cmds  ?  Please  help me if u can stucked more than a day !

My comp Spec

AMD  phenonii X6

4GB vengeance  Ram

7750 Asus Radeon Graphics GDDR5

760G Asus Mobo

32 answers to this question

ok but now the bar remains locked while charging in half

Even after you install you will face so many problems because of this AMD kernel ..

I just installed it on i3 processor  and everything works perfectly  no need to type anything or any complicated  process ..      

its always better read the how to article first before installing.

1 person likes this

I am newbie here . btw i found some  fix in the forum .. looks like need to add the kernel files to installed partition .  Just doing a fresh install to check it  . 

its always better read the how to article first before installing.

i tired the cmd to copy the kernel  but i  am getting this error 

CP Illiegal

i tired the cmd to copy the kernel  but i  am getting this error 

CP Illiegal

lets see what command you using.

why amd32 ? install with amd64 and dont use clover ! clover cant boot your kernel with AMD machine 

1 person likes this

lets see what command you using.

I found  it .. i just typed wrongly and i fixed the issue but after  this work i feel just wasted so much time on this build .. because  looks like my graphics card not supported  Asus Radeon HD7750  and end up with weird graphical issue and all i see some red green and blue mixed color on the desktop .. and i can boot only with Graphics Enabler  = No  .

looks like i must w8 for a month for better release  ..  Anyway thanks for your help :)

why amd32 ? install with amd64 and dont use clover ! clover cant boot your kernel with AMD machine 

maybe i  shud give a  try with amd64 kernel .. but bro  even though i feel like I can't make my Graphics card to work fully  HD 7750  .. 

Anyway i will try and let u know :)

I found  it .. i just typed wrongly and i fixed the issue but after  this work i feel just wasted so much time on this build .. because  looks like my graphics card not supported  Asus Radeon HD7750  and end up with weird graphical issue and all i see some red green and blue mixed color on the desktop .. and i can boot only with Graphics Enabler  = No  .

looks like i must w8 for a month for better release  ..  Anyway thanks for your help

if you can check your system information, look at graphic card. see if the kext loaded or not loaded. also at your bios, take a look which primary gpu are use.

and Clover bootloader isnt for amd build. use chameleon instead prefer chameleon EFI. 

Omg  You Saved My Hope Man ....     Tried amd64  and Boom Works  Perfectly  Man  .  LOve you :)

FInally I can Login in to Yosemite .. But got some issue on safari and chrome browser graphical glitch and force close ...   and 1 more Big issue for me . i Usally Play Dota2 .  But i can boot only with GraphicsEnabler=No .. is it possible i can play games in steam with GraphicsEnabler set to NO ?..

or is there any fix to Enable it ?  My Graphics Card is  HD7750 ..  and 1 more wierd issue i can't take screenshot with  cmd+shift+3 ,, says Failure to write image data ...

once  again thanks a lot man

if you can check your system information, look at graphic card. see if the kext loaded or not loaded. also at your bios, take a look which primary gpu are use.

and Clover bootloader isnt for amd build. use chameleon instead prefer chameleon EFI. 

AMD Radeon HD 7xxx:

Chipset Model:    AMD Radeon HD 7xxx

Type:    GPU

Bus:    PCIe

PCIe Lane Width:    x16

VRAM (Total):    1024 MB

Vendor:    ATI (0x1002)

Device ID:    0x683f

Revision ID:    0x0000

Displays:

E2042:

Resolution:    1600 x 900 @ 60 Hz

Pixel Depth:    32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)

Display Serial Number:    211NDCR2A387

Main Display:    Yes

Mirror:    Off

Online:    Yes

Rotation:    Supported

I can boot only with GraphicsEnabler =NO

And Like your said  Reading the Forum Helped me  a lot . Thanks man  :)

But got some issue on safari and chrome browser graphical glitch and force close

it is because your gpu isnt function properly QE/CI disable or no kext loaded for your gpu in S/L/E. goto S/L/E search for any related amd file if exist. post the resault and the kext name.

Edit : try this for graphicenabler=no solution http://www.macbreaker.com/2013/03/radeon-7000-hackintosh.html

it is because your gpu isnt function properly QE/CI disable or no kext loaded for your gpu in S/L/E. goto S/L/E search for any related amd file if exist. post the resault and the kext name.

Edit : try this for graphicenabler=no solution http://www.macbreaker.com/2013/03/radeon-7000-hackintosh.html

Is there any other option to take a screenshot on mac ?

Btw i see a lot of amd ktexts including hd7000 series ,,   i need to edit the text ?

normaly you can take a shot with command shift 3 ,... but i can´t ... message "keine berechtigung (german) / no permission ... don´t know why,.. tried to fix permission 3 times,.. always the same

graphic glitches are "normal" for now,.. i have them too with my asus r9 290x (ati)

but i can boot without graphicsenabler=yes or no  

I had about the same problem as you, since I own the same card, ATI Radeon HD 7750 but from sapphire. I successfully installed Yosemite on my PC after noumerous fails, but I still have problems... Please help guys!

1. Internet not working. Using Ethernet and Mac is not seeing it.

When I hit the + button, it kinda crashes, as in it takes me back to the settings menu and says " Preferences Error - There was an error in get work preferences"

Also, when I hit the "Assist me...", all the options are grayed out.

In system information, at "Ethernet Cards" it says that my computer doesn't have any Ethernet PCI cards installed.

2. Weird graphical glitches, as in the top bar being black, menu files are half pink half normal, drop down menus are half black half normal etc.

Sound is working though, and I guess the GPU, since it's there in the System Info, and showing up just as his does. The exact same things, but the serial nr is different (obviously).

Please help!

normaly you can take a shot with command shift 3 ,... but i can´t ... message "keine berechtigung (german) / no permission ... don´t know why,.. tried to fix permission 3 times,.. always the same

graphic glitches are "normal" for now,.. i have them too with my asus r9 290x (ati)

but i can boot without graphicsenabler=yes or no 

I can Finally boot without Graphics Enabler = NO ..    

just used PCIRootUID=1      . looks like  most of the things works but still   some weird issues like cant  watch more thn 360p video on mozila . chrome and  safari crash always  . Feels like little bit laggy too some times when i open the app  i see those colour circle ! and w8ing ....          Looks like i need to wait for a better kernel .. 

Is there anyway to Find my Graphics Card is fully working or not ?

just try to search your graphic card with google and 10.10 or yosemite sth like that.

i have to wait for patched kernel or kext or what ever :( 

hello i've a laptop asus k53by with amd u350 and i installed yosemitezone with usb use cmd /amd and all ok.

when restart pc the Home screen where there is a choice between "mac" and "recovery hd", I choose mac and restart the pc

How can I do?

thanks

hello i've a laptop asus k53by with amd u350 and i installed yosemitezone with usb use cmd /amd and all ok.

when restart pc the Home screen where there is a choice between "mac" and "recovery hd", I choose mac and restart the pc

How can I do?

thanks

When you install you used  /amd  kernel  so the installation compelted . but when you try to bootup the installed MAC drive  the /amd kernel not found that's y  Your computer restart .."

So all you have to do  is simple  .....    Copy the /amd kernel  FROM mac USB   to   the Drive you have installed .. 

1.   Boot up with your USB like when you install ..  use the same command   to enter the installation screen

2.  in the installtion  screen  in the top u find a  terminal in the utiliity   ( terminal is like a cmd panel for MAC) 

3. Just  Type the following text 1 by 1 in the terminal  

cp -f  /Volumes/"Image Volume"/amd     /Volumes/"mac"/System/Library/Kernels/kernel                                      

rm -rf /Volumes/"mac"/System/Library/Caches

kextcache -u /Volumes/"mac"         

Note :   that  "mac"  is the name of the partition name  you install  and  the first  cmd dont forget the last  one  is  small letter k  (kernel)  and while typing this cmd if u dont get any erros than you doing right , if u see a message  path cant find  than recheck the cmd  once again ,.

after that  just restart  and   now your computer wont restart  //

1 person likes this

I have found a potential fix for the graphical issues. Just switch the mac from Mac Pro to iMac. Mine worked perfectly with only slight issues left, using iMac 14.1. (27-inch, Late 2013). Only Chrome still has some. But in general it's flawless!

Problems remaining:

• Safari constant refreshing "due to an error". Can't load sites as Facebook, Google from the search bar, and many more, since it's constantly refreshing the page till it says that it's not working
  • Graphical issues for Steam (icon), Skype (Profile Picture)
  • Overall kinda poor performace
  • Google Chrome is unusable (the text cannot be read, it's all crossed in black, and fuzzy)
  • iMessages, iCloud, FaceTime and App Store not working at all.
  • Tried to update to 10.10.1, and made my hackintosh unusable at all. Tried many boot flags, it was just dead, had to reinstall. 

Also, for anyone wondering, here is my config:

Model Name: iMac

Model Identifier: iMac14,1

Processor Name: Quad-Core Intel Xeon

Processor Speed: 2.61 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 4

L2 Cache (per Core): 512 KB

L3 Cache: 4 MB

Memory: 8 GB

Bus Speed: 800 MHz

Boot ROM Version: MultiBeast.tonymacx86.com

SMC Version (system): 1.30f3

Serial Number (system): C02M272JFLHH

Hardware UUID: 7A9A33EE-824C-5804-98CB-734C34C7B95A

As processor, I actually have a AMD Phenom X4 810 Quad Core cpu, clocked in at 1.80GHz. Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 7750GT 1GB GDDR5 Sapphire.

If anyone can make out anything out of my specs and have a fix for it, please, please do tell me! It really helps!

When you install you used  /amd  kernel  so the installation compelted . but when you try to bootup the installed MAC drive  the /amd kernel not found that's y  Your computer restart .."

So all you have to do  is simple  .....    Copy the /amd kernel  FROM mac USB   to   the Drive you have installed .. 

1.   Boot up with your USB like when you install ..  use the same command   to enter the installation screen

2.  in the installtion  screen  in the top u find a  terminal in the utiliity   ( terminal is like a cmd panel for MAC) 

3. Just  Type the following text 1 by 1 in the terminal  

cp -f  /Volumes/"Image Volume"/amd     /Volumes/"mac"/System/Library/Kernels/kernel                                      

rm -rf /Volumes/"mac"/System/Library/Caches

kextcache -u /Volumes/"mac"         

Note :   that  "mac"  is the name of the partition name  you install  and  the first  cmd dont forget the last  one  is  small letter k  (kernel)  and while typing this cmd if u dont get any erros than you doing right , if u see a message  path cant find  than recheck the cmd  once again ,.

after that  just restart  and   now your computer wont restart  //

I sabertooth 990FX R2.0 motherboard and an AMD FX 8320 Eight-Core Processor. Install Niresh Yosemite 10.10 and everything ok. After the reboot the computer goes to restart continuously. My video card is ATI R9 270X. Can someone please help me? Ciao