Problems on network and audio (AMD)

Question

Hi! Thanks to everyone for the great work. I successfully managed to install Niresh's Yosemite distro on mi AMD PC, but now I have some problems.

First problem is about the network.
I can connect to the internet or ping Google, for example, but when I try to join a webpage, it refreshes maybe two or three times and then it crashes. I had the same problem on iOS 8.1 after jailbreak. Also, I can't connect to the Mac App Store. No specific error, it just keeps loading, but never shows anything.

The second problem is about the audio.

I installed the audio driver using Multibeast, it was the specific driver for my card, but I can't hear any sounds, though. If I turn up the volume of my speakers, it sounds like static on a radio.

Here are my specs:
-CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1055t

-Graphics card (works perfectly): ATI 6870 1GB

-Ethernet: Realtek 8111E

-Audio: ALC892

-Chipset: AMD 880G (I hope this is it, I'm not really sure)

Any help is accepted. I had the same problem with audio on Niresh's Mavericks, but the network problem is new.

7 answers to this question

issues with my sound too, but i deleted AppleHDA.kext and AppleHDAisabler.kext (not really deleted, move to dash) 

then load  Mac Poison for Mavericks and Install and Install Voodoo HDA 2.8.5 
for network i used chrome so fast start Safari and navigate to google ;)

VoodooHDA 2.8.6 works, but sound crackles... I don't know the word (sorry), but it's like I'm playing the song on slow motion and with crappy quality. 

EDIT
I just restarted and it started working perfectly. Thank you very much!
Now I just need to fix some graphics glitches I have (specially with Chrome, but they're everywhere) and the other problem, the one from this post:
http://www.hackintosh.zone/forums/topic/5075-app-store-and-safari-bug/#entry19221

EDIT2
It is failing again. I think it has something to do with CPU usage, because it was working just fine when I just rebooted, and began to crackle when I opened a few Chrome tabs.

yeah think we need another kext,.. if i opend a few tabs my sound has that lag too, if you find a way ... Post it :D 

and jap, chrome and some other browsers graphic issue,.. but not only with browsers, also with pictures from hdd and some videos

Yep, the glitches are everywhere! I'm starting to panic hahah

Ok, I think I could've found a fix for the audio problem. Let me restart...

i'm having the same problem with chorme and safari , i installed new network kexts because they didn't work at first

i'm still trying to fix it but nothing works