Boot halted at HFS: Unmount initiated
3 3

Question

After installing 10.10 on an AMD FX 8350, I got to booting it, and first i booted normally with just npci=0x2000, this got it all the way past the loading screen up  to the point where I had just a grey screen.

Thus i went and complete the Grafix steps to get that working, now i am unable to get past the loading section with the hackintosh zone logo. Then I used npci=0x2000 -v to see where it was stopping, and here it is

"hfs: mounted Yosemite Zone on device disk3s2"

"hfs: unmount initiated on Yosemite Zone on device disk3s2"

post-134902-0-51150600-1417713595_thumb.

At this point I have no input from my keyboard, but it is still illuminated 

Oli

PC Specs:

AMD FX 8350 (4.0Ghz Stock, Overclocked to 4.5Ghz)

Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P (AM3+ Socket)

Sapphire R9 270x

2 answers to this question

let us know what you do when you try to make your graphic card working at the first place. so we can troubleshoot your problem.

try GraphicsEnabler=No if thats doesnt work, boot in safe mode add -x

if still persist, use -f this command ignore cache kext during bootup.

After installing 10.10 on an AMD FX 8350, I got to booting it, and first i booted normally with just npci=0x2000, this got it all the way past the loading screen up  to the point where I had just a grey screen.

Thus i went and complete the Grafix steps to get that working, now i am unable to get past the loading section with the hackintosh zone logo. Then I used npci=0x2000 -v to see where it was stopping, and here it is

"hfs: mounted Yosemite Zone on device disk3s2"

"hfs: unmount initiated on Yosemite Zone on device disk3s2"

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

At this point I have no input from my keyboard, but it is still illuminated 

Oli

PC Specs:

AMD FX 8350 (4.0Ghz Stock, Overclocked to 4.5Ghz)

Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P (AM3+ Socket)

Sapphire R9 270x

Hi sorry i know its nothing in response to your querie...its just that i have the same mobo as you but with fx6300 and an r9 290 4gb card and i was wondering if you could tell me the bios settings you changed to get it installed.  Im using the files giving on here to install it.  Ive booted with the usb stick in the usb 3.0 port. and it brings up thick black frame with a pic in centre and shows two icons one to boot hackintosh zone and the other is bootloader with clover.  Selecting the first one changes to a black screen with mac logo then reboots...the second shows a windows logo in a box then gives the normal boot selection with the BOOT: underneath but i cant use the keyboard. if i change in bios from uief and legacy to just legacy...then it just boot straight into the clover loader at the BOOT: then hit enter and it just reboots aswell

anyhelp would be appreciated