Can't boot with GraphicsEnabler=yes
3 3

Question

It stucks on "missing bluetooth controller transport".
AMD FX8350 4.0GHz
AMD Radeon R9 280X PowerColor 3GB GDDR5.
Also I can log in in my Mac - it start loading something and stuck after pressing Enter (nothing happens, only "loading" cursor with log in page).
I'm using new Yosemite release with MD5: 2ea51fa79563a0337b0f8e2cccf2d229

10 answers to this question

I knw the problem..had the same 1 at same point...move ur usb mouse a bit or press random usb keyboard buttons...permanent fix...disable C1E  from advanced cpu options....its a powersaving feature.,..halts cpu to save power when theres no activity.

C1E  from advanced cpu options....its a powersaving feature.,..halts cpu to save power when theres no activity.

Where I can do that?

Also your method doesn't works. I'm try to reinstall it because seems like I have some problems with permissions (After first log in I didn't see any popups from Hackintosh Yosemite about "fixing permissions", etc.)

I knw the problem..had the same 1 at same point...move ur usb mouse a bit or press random usb keyboard buttons...permanent fix...disable C1E  from advanced cpu options....its a powersaving feature.,..halts cpu to save power when theres no activity.

Could you explain how to do that? Also, this is 100% confirmed working solution?

USBBusFix=Yes ? did you try this ? 

this happend to me and my notebook (intel) 

Nope, I'm not. But I try this, thanks.

the problem that i had was i cudnt even get to the first language selection screen...let alone to disk utility...it always halted at Bluetooth transport...wen i moved the mouse or keyboard...ie usb...it got out of halt state n loaded to the main installation wizard...in bios under cpu options there willl be an advanced cpu options...there u can find C1E...my mobo is ASUS M4A88TDV EVO/USB3.

the problem that i had was i cudnt even get to the first language selection screen...it always halted at Bluetooth transport...wen i moved the mouse or keyboard...ie usb.

and USBBusFix=Yes  is mostly fixing that error

the problem that i had was i cudnt even get to the first language selection screen...let alone to disk utility...it always halted at Bluetooth transport...wen i moved the mouse or keyboard...ie usb...it got out of halt state n loaded to the main installation wizard...in bios under cpu options there willl be an advanced cpu options...there u can find C1E...my mobo is ASUS M4A88TDV EVO/USB3.

Yup, it worked. It passed by login screen, but still can't go to the desktop (I think it's a QE/CI problem). For AMD mobo's it's AMD Cool'n'Quiet option, you have to turn it off in BIOS options.