Reboot Probleme At First Launch
1 1

Question

Hello everybody !First of all, thanks for the great work !So, I am a total beginner in the hackintosh world and I have a problem.I installed Mountain Lion without problem booting by the USB key, then, i tried to launch my partition with a iBoot CD, but, it automatically reboot few seconds after I tried to boot. So the only thing I can see is the apple logo for a few second.I tried to boot -v, -x and GraphicsEnabler=No

Here is my configuration : Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-EP31-DS3LGraphics  : Nvidia GeForce 7300 LERAM : 3Go DDR2

Proc : Intel Core2Duo 1,86GHzI don't really know if my configuration can works with Mountain Lion.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

PS : 

The problem is like in this video (but I don't understand how to try their solution sorry..) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkK7qHt1NeY&list=PL3B018F2F9A4FB1A8

3 answers to this question

try to use bootdiskutility 

You Should Never Use iBoot it Contains a Different Chameleon (Chimera)

You Can Use The Same USB Just add this kernel flag -F

Thank you so much guys ! It worked like a charm, I can now boot my ML partition ! You rocks !I just have a few questions if it don't bother you :- My graphic card (GeForce 7300LE or GeForce 7600GT I tried both separately) isn't well recognized by the configuration, it only display 1024x768 resolution. I tried with no driver then with all Nvidia drivers without results.I don't know where to start searching for answer on these problems..Edit : I tried without success the NVEnabler Kext but I think NVEnabler is not recommanded with Niresh versions isn't it ?

Edit 2 : without NVInject the partition don't boot at all. GraphicsEnabler, Natit or NVEnabler are Useless here.. I also tried without success the EFI method.Sorry to bother you with my problem and thanks in advance !

Final edit : My graphics cards were 32bit and since mountain lion, only 64bit is supported, so i buy a new one and everything works properly now !Thank you all for your help and your huge work !