Yosemite Black Screen after installation, Then Crash on Boot
1 1

AMD FX 6100 Processor

AMD Radeon HD 6570 Graphics

Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 Motherboard

The Problem:

After installing Yosemite (Using only /amdfx, npci=0x3000, and -v as boot flags) I get a black screen.

How I've tried fixing it:

I've attempted using the "grafix" Fix on the main forum ( http://www.hackintosh.zone/hackintosh/articles/how-to/fix-grey-screen-black-screen-mac-os-x-installation-hackintosh/ ), But ended up making the whole situation worse.
Now, when i try booting into Yosemite, no matter what I do, I always end up getting stuck at a Yosemite Wallpaper screen, blurred out, then it crashes after about a minute.

I've tried using -x (safe mode), -v (verbose), npci=0x3000 (and 2000), and many others, with no luck.

Keep in mind that it only started crashing on me after I ran the commands as stated on the "Grafix" article. Before that, I was more than likely into Yosemite, Just no working picture on the Monitor.

Please help. I'm not an absolute noob at this, nor am I any expert!

ANY and ALL suggestions will be helpful!

I've attached an image that looks like the one i get right before i get the inevitable crash. The only difference is that there's no Yosemite logo on it.

1 answer to this question

I did manage to get it somewhat working, after using grafix I boot back into the installer USB and boot from there... the only problem is that now I'm getting stuck half way with "missing Bluetooth controller transport" yet again.