Stuck at Hackintosh Zone Logo, after installation
9 9

Question

Installation goes perfect, but when I select the disk to start, it shows this Hackintosh Zone logo, it goes really slow, and when the bar reaches half, it freezes.

I'm using a AMD FX 8320, 16GB RAM, 1TB Disk and video Radeon R9 270

and used these flags to boot:

:/amdfx -x -f UsbLegacyOff=Yes npci=0x2000

It happens when I select this:

29kyogg.jpg

and this is where it freezes (sorry, the pic is not straight)

9id3ea.jpg

1 person likes this

15 answers to this question

@arianarestrepo30 
1) Try partitioning your hard drive because mac cannot run on a 1TB+ drive: you can do so in the Yosemite installer open disk utility from the status bar by pressing utilities.

2) -v is for Verbose which will show you a very detailed boot of the system. with this you can see where the boot gets stuck and report where, what line... so you only write -v so you can troubleshoot and report your problem

not all the flags....just type '-v' coz ur kernel already got installed...so after first boot just type -v when that yosemite boot selection screen comes///i think with down arrow key it will show the prompt. and while installing ..btw i dnt think ur graphics card is default supported...u hav to back up graphics kext and disable Graphics Enabler and then install drivers frm here 

EDIT: This is the right link http://www.hackintoshosx.com/file/4283-ati-radeon-r9-270-yosemite-1010/

Be sure to put GraphicsEnabler=No in chameleon

Tell me if it works...and before install un tick graphics enabler and tick backup all graphics kext.

Hey I have the same problem but my PC is intel. Boot is stuck at "localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] <Error>: cache-tag: signaled: Trace/BPT trap:5". Any idea?

Edit: I'm reinstalling with backup graphics kext.

Edit 2: Worked with graphics kext but graphics sucks, it works buggy and at 800x600. Going to install Mavericks and then install Yosemite with unibeast. That's what I did before and had no troubes.

HI...

arianarestrepo30....i  had the same proble, like you....what i did was, after installation boot from USB, and choose the yosemite you just installed   and use the commands npci=0x2000 or 0x3000 -v    and hit enter ....will take you to mac configuration   that it , my internet wanst working , so i downloaded ALL in Network Solutions  and solved the problem.....  i am having  safary browser panic sometimes i installed firefox and google chrome ans  works fine, installed adobe flash player and reader......   The only  thing is every time i have to boot  the pc i have to go thru the same process wiuth USB  npci=0x2000 or 0x3000 -v , and boots fine......  running Yosemite in 2 display....NICE...  sound  works like a charm.                                                                        HOPE THIS HELPS YOU ,  PEACE  

Finally Load but with Graphics Enabler=No

Its slow and without Graphics

AMDFX 8350

HD 5450

Hey I have the same problem but my PC is intel. Boot is stuck at "localhost com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] <Error>: cache-tag: signaled: Trace/BPT trap:5". Any idea?

Edit: I'm reinstalling with backup graphics kext.

Edit 2: Worked with graphics kext but graphics sucks, it works buggy and at 800x600. Going to install Mavericks and then install Yosemite with unibeast. That's what I did before and had no troubes.

can I install os x Yosemite and install/upgrade to Yosemite again? Because i experienced the same thing like you did. 

Getting stuck at hackintosh login screen same like the Pic which is uploaded by @arianarestrepo30 i also stuck at same point plz help 

Using Intel pentium G3220 

AMD R9 280X

Ram 8Gb

H81 board