No output & input devices found in sound
2 2

Question

I have  successfully installed Niresh Yosemite (5.34 GB) with Transmac without any sound devices. No input & output devices found in Sound under System Preferences. How to re-install audio kext, which in my case is patched appleHDA for codec ‘Realtek ALC 892’. 

From where should I download the patched appleHDA for audio codec ALC 892 and how to install it in Niresh Yosemite. Give details of the steps to be taken.

I have Intel HD 2000 graphics  (Processor Intel i3-2120 CPU with Intel DH61WW motherboard) with NVidia GT -730 graphics card.

1 answer to this question

I have  successfully installed Niresh Yosemite (5.34 GB) with Transmac without any sound devices. No input & output devices found in Sound under System Preferences. How to re-install audio kext, which in my case is patched appleHDA for codec ‘Realtek ALC 892’. 

From where should I download the patched appleHDA for audio codec ALC 892 and how to install it in Niresh Yosemite. Give details of the steps to be taken.

I have Intel HD 2000 graphics  (Processor Intel i3-2120 CPU with Intel DH61WW motherboard) with NVidia GT -730 graphics card.

use Chameleon Wizard (check on HDAEnabler and Enable HDMI Audio) then klik save and restart or Multibeast on Driver part.