Stucked On Logo After Installation
1 1

Question

I have Lenovo B570 Laptopwith, Intel i3 2330,4GB DDR3,500GB HDD,I have downloaded your MacOS 10.7.3 And booted using USB 16GB,it Booted and i have created the partitions and installed as you shown inyour vedio tutorials...,but when the system restarts the loading process stucks at the apple logo.... i am in this for a weak please give a solution

please give me a solution....

4 answers to this question

boot with -v ,post image when stucked..

I Have Dell Inspiron 14 - N4050 14.0 Inch Laptop (intel i5-2410M, 2.30GHz, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB, 1GB AMD Radeon HD 6470M) , I have downloaded your MacOS 10.7.3 And booted using DVD burn ISO, it Booted and i have created the partitions and installed as you shown in your video tutorials...,but when the system restarts the loading process stucks at the apple logo.... i am in this for a mount  please give a solution....

I Have Dell Inspiron 14 - N4050 14.0 Inch Laptop (intel i5-2410M, 2.30GHz, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB, 1GB AMD Radeon HD 6470M) , I have downloaded your MacOS 10.7.3 And booted using DVD burn ISO, it Booted and i have created the partitions and installed as you shown in your video tutorials...,but when the system restarts the loading process stucks at the apple logo.... i am in this for a mount  please give a solution....

Hey with that system you can easily install Niresh Mavericks and is way better.ENJOY

boot with -v and also -v -f if you got stucked plz upload a image