MAC SAFARI, iTUNES, iBOOKS & APP. STORE FIX !!!
12 12

Question

All credit goes to Duran Keeley for his wonderful kernel & fix.

It took me 16+ format and install & painstaking time to figure everything out as to how to implement them in niresh's yosemite distro.

Here's the link for the fix. Everything is explained inside. Its noob proof.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx_upRk6Kfw9ZGFockpVbVJVakU/view?usp=sharing

Here's the link for @ containing the full webkit patch not in installer form so that he can include this in his distro as a permanent fix.

http://demo.durankeeley.com/WebKit-Framework.zip

It took a lot of time for me to figure everything out. Plz report back if this solves your problem especially for Phenom series processor owners.

34 answers to this question

@Arny Cutez used the same Webkit patch last time but the kernel wasnt the same thanks
but the same kernel is included in that 10.10 distro boot with /amd1 everything will be ok

@ actually thats for AMD Users not for haswell users

1 person likes this

@Arny Cutez used the same Webkit patch last time but the kernel wasnt the same thanks

but the same kernel is included in that 10.10 distro boot with /amd1 everything will be ok

Thanx...I saw both amd1 & amd2 kernel in ur distro after unhiding it...Wasn't sure if amd1 and this was the same..anyways Thanx alot...I will test asap n report back.

Thanks a lot!

It worked for me! 

Now I have the app store, safari, itunes and even google chrome working! 

So, if I want to reinstall Yosemite I have to select the /amd1  kernel right? Because with this kernel I won´t have this issues.

Congrats for your hard work guys!

Yup, Just /amd1 will fix the problem permanently in fresh installation...Tested and works flawlessly !!!

1 person likes this

That kernel should not be in a permanent fix.

I replaced the kernel as stated, and then, i get a kernel panic every time any app tries to access the internet (Chameleon wizard trying to get updates, google chrome, ect...)

Specs : 

Lenovo G510, i7-4700MQ, Intel HD 4600.

(yes, using haswel kernel since the default one in the yosemite zone distro is not working for me).

Still no access to app store though...

Does this fixes the graphics problem with error "graphics problem has been detected"?

it fixed safari,app store and chrome but now my sound and video in youtube and sound in itunes is laggy as hell so bassicly no sound for me. Had to rollback to old kernel.

It might be related to my graphics problem with pink blue icons in applications but youtube was working fine in firefox now is laggy as hell.

The friends problem is the hardware, I explain, first, the Intel ATOM processors are not supported by the OS X native mode, you must modify the installation the path or nomenclature when wanting to install OS X, just case with integrated video cards or external manufacturers using patents ATI and Nvidia, so friends, the pc's hardware does not look too well, as you can install the OS X. If you want a recommendation, suggest you look at the forums more information about hardware support for OS X. for me personally, I had to buy hardware with chipset that Apple uses for their MacPro as Motheraboards original Intel chipset X58, X78 chipset and workstations C600 and W2600CR2, always original, NO Gigabyte or ASUS or brand, only motherboars Intel manufacturing pure, and preferably XEON processors. And also video cards, original PYN NVidia Quadro 4000, K4000 or K5000, so I have obtained optimal results in installing the OS X Snow Leopard from version to Yosemite.

Plz search for chrome canary in google for all those having red artifacts in the preview pics like in FB... n btw chrome canary works in amd64 kernel also.

In cases of brands such as HP, Compaq, Acer and other companies, I investigated a deeper way electronics, unfortunately these manufacturers sell laptops with cheap electronics manufacturing of short duration, reviewing this, I found that many models now NO traded day using electronic components of good quality or duration of these, making incompatible many of these for the installation of OS X, a clear example is the USB chipset, Apple uses Texas Instruments firms or VIA or NEC or ASIX but pc's not used other brands, cheaper that by the way, as O2 which makes it incompatible installation and including bios of these are designed to only install the Win 8, and not even updating the bios mode Legacy allows installing OS X properly. To conclude I recommend clarifying the open laptops and visually verify electronica, make a comparison between the electronics and a MacBook laptop PC, and you will realize what I comment here.

Official Yosemite app + Kernel BSA 10 10 1 + VoodooPS2 = >> Unibeast 

I use flag command npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=Yes -v

1 After Installing replace kernel in S/L/K + replace VoodooPS2 in S/L/E

2 After Reboot => Multibeast (EasyBeast) + reboot

3 In Boot.plist GraphicsEnabler=Yes and npci=0x2000 =>>reboot

3  Yosemite FIX + KextWizard

4 Deleted VoodooPS2 (after usb mouse and keyboard still worked) + install VoodooHDA =>> 

All works Fine and stable!!!

96107928f51301fc9963f2f4324e411c-full.jp

:( Besides :(

Still Graphics Problem !!!!  Reddening files (small icons and photos)

+ crashes some graphics files + empty screen shoot !!!!

Problem remains not solve - its Graphics errors!  :huh: 

CRUSHES 

6e8480a40c75.jpg

REDDENING

a32ce3e8738f66706a5a87adc925f696-full.jp

All works Fine and stable!!!

:( Besides :(

Still Graphics Problem !!!!  Reddening files (small icons and photos)

+ crashes some graphics files + empty screen shoot !!!!

Problem remains not solve - its Graphics errors!  :huh: 

CRUSHES 

6e8480a40c75.jpg

REDDENING

got the same graphics glitches! but not on mavericks,wonder whats the diffrence in graphic kexts.

also wonder why on mavericks sound is skipping,lagging,crackling but in yosemite is perfect.

Well, I have reinstalled but now with the kernel: /amd1 and this is almost perfect, safari works, the app store, other apps that didn´t work like notes or iBooks, and also this kernel repaired the blue/pinky icons on the launchpad and even some buttons that didn't show the right color.

In fact, install with this kernel gives more fixes that if you have installed with another kernel and then you do this fix, at least with my case. 

I have an AMD ATHLON II 2.8 dual core with a PNY NVIDIA GEFORCE 630 with fully working!

904.jpg

Thanks for the great work!!! 

All credit goes to Duran Keeley for his wonderful kernel & fix.

It took me 16+ format and install & painstaking time to figure everything out as to how to implement them in niresh's yosemite distro.

Here's the link for the fix. Everything is explained inside. Its noob proof.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx_upRk6Kfw9ZGFockpVbVJVakU/view?usp=sharing

Here's the link for @ containing the full webkit patch not in installer form so that he can include this in his distro as a permanent fix.

http://demo.durankeeley.com/WebKit-Framework.zip

It took a lot of time for me to figure everything out. Plz report back if this solves your problem especially for Phenom series processor owners.

Hello Arny Cutez,

I have been working on a AMD GA-870A-UD3 1055t Phenom (Thuban). I got the computer working with, sound, ethernet, bluetooh (USB Dongle) and trackpad. I had sound issues but it was mostly related to missing ket-dev-mode=1. But this mackintosh is mostly working but not able to run the Appstore app, Safari quits with errors and tries to reload webpages (Facebook misses always).

I upgraded to the 10.10.1 and copied the kernels again into the S/L/K directory and I can boot with "and, amd1" kernels have not tried all of them but this does not repair or enable the Safari and Appstore apps. I also have glitches in Launchpad app. But perhaps that can be fixed by using different Mac Pro configuration in Smbios.plist.

But, how do you apply the webkit fix ? is it to be installed in some manner or is it simply included in the amd1 kernel ?

a prompt will say for fix now or close...choose fix now...if u miss that install the pkg...and then repair permissions n update cache.

Hmm, I don't want to install the operating system again, I have replaced the kernel to admit and I have also tried the other kernels but the results are the same, Appstore, and Safari not working. I use Chimera boot. 
I have downloaded the files that are supposed to fix this issue, but how do I install them or, where do I putt them??? to apply the fix? Note I have upgraded to 10.10.1 

Hmm, I don't want to install the operating system again, I have replaced the kernel to admit and I have also tried the other kernels but the results are the same, Appstore, and Safari not working. I use Chimera boot. 

I have downloaded the files that are supposed to fix this issue, but how do I install them or, where do I putt them??? to apply the fix? Note I have upgraded to 10.10.1

Well done guys (y) Niresh and Arny Cutes and those who made this fix, I found the directories where to put the files for fixing the Safari and Appstore problems on my AMD (Gigabyte 870A and AMD 1055t Cpu). I placed the files in /System/Library/Frameworks and /System/Library/StagedFrameworks then I got the Appstore, Safari working but don't know yet about the Messages.

Only problem now is the poor screen or distorted small pictures and I also can not record screen videos in Quicktime but other software can.

Only problem now is the poor screen or distorted small pictures

YES!  Its realy problem for AMD Yosemite!  HELP US!!!! 

Only problem now is the poor screen or distorted small pictures

YES!  Its realy problem for AMD Yosemite!  HELP US!!!! 

tru dat

hi

i tried the fix but is not working for me , alway when i want to sign in on iCloud i have the same error mask at log in " Could not sign in to iCloud  tray again later " .

i tried all fix i found on net but nothing , i re-installed OS X 10,10,1 using /amd1 but is not working.

please help.

thanks

Dnt worry...we will have a kernel with hardware based SSE3 support soon...For now we are using software based rendering.