Installing Maverick Distro on Amd Errors !!!
2 2

Question

my pc details as below

processor:- amd phenom 2 x6 1050t/1055t

board :- gigabyte(ga-880gm-ud2h)

memory:- 2gb ddr3

graphics:- ati radeon hd 4250 256mb

I tried installing it first of all i did the board settings means bios achi mode and all that..

then while first boot from usb to install it i used the flag "amd64" and finally installed it without any problem

then installation finished and booted from Hdd it keeps loading and loading nothing happened waited for 30 mins almost..

hard reset it then used the flag -x and got this error image attached 

i tried this flag to boot now -v npci=0×2000 GraphicsEnabler=No it booted up with a welcome screen along with user and password but my mouse is working while my keyboard isnt working help me out guys what should i dogallery_66591_1267_1370106.jpg

3 answers to this question

i tried using this sugessted flag but it doesnt work

GraphicsEnabler=Yes UseKernelCache=No -v

i somehow managed to open it first time...i just unplugged my mouse and keyboard and plugged it again they started working and used flag npci=0×2000 GraphicsEnabler=No -x -v

now everytime i have to boot from niresh mavericks usb first then to hdd using same flags 

how to fix this permanently..provide some solutions

You could download Chameleon wizard and reinstall the bootloader to fix the latter however for the former I belive that "npci=0×2000" is set default after installation anyway (at least on my system it was) so actually setting that flag at the Niresh boot screen is counter productive.

If I were you I'd start from scratch and have a look inside the customise button at installation when you select your Mavericks medium, Here you can set boot loader flags to be permamently added durning installation, Your provided screenshot is stuck at the same bluetooth section that mine was stuck at but on my system I found that it was UseKernelCache=Yes that was causing all my issues.

So I simpily started again and used

AMD64 GraphicsEnabler=Yes UseKernelCache=No and everything worked perfect even my GFX card was detected and initialised at install.