Can You Make A Niresh 10.9.0 Iso

Question

Hey niresh can you make a OS X mavericks iso because you have read my last post for and i asked for a 10.8.5 iso and i told my computer does not boot well with usb while in hackintosh. When you release 10.8.5 with iso i can finally install 10.8.5 on my computer using iso i want to know if you can try to do the same with os x mavericks so i can install it by iso just like i did with your niresh 10.8.5 iso i try to make a niresh 10.9.0 dmg into a iso but it fail.

1 person likes this

15 answers to this question

What USB brand are you using? For some reason my SanDisk memory just won't boot OS X, i HAVE to use a Kingston memory. A while ago I also read about this problem, really don't know why it just doesn't work on some sticks. But maybe someone here has more knowledge then me about this. But in my experience SanDisk is a no no. 

What USB brand are you using? For some reason my SanDisk memory just won't boot OS X, i HAVE to use a Kingston memory. A while ago I also read about this problem, really don't know why it just doesn't work on some sticks. But maybe someone here has more knowledge then me about this. But in my experience SanDisk is a no no. 

So its the problem with Sandisk. I had the problem of installation stopping inbetween. I had been trying again and again with sandisk 8 GB but today i used HP one and it completed. Now I get it.

Thanks 

So its the problem with Sandisk. I had the problem of installation stopping inbetween. I had been trying again and again with sandisk 8 GB but today i used HP one and it completed. Now I get it.

Thanks 

Glad I could help

I'm interested in creating a Mavericks-VM in VIrtualBOx

And I'm having problem with the usb passthough

An .ISO image would be delighted

regards

please stop reporting the experience of a life with different usb model/brand

We all read about it.

The issue is: create an .ISO and stop quarrelling about the best usb stick

1. Download & install TransMac

2. Load the *.dmg file 

3. Right click on the loaded file -> Restore to USB Device

To be sure you could set the USB partition to 'active'

Then you can boot from your USB device on a PC/VMWare/VirtualBox with FreeBSD 64 Bit as settings

or make a iso from that stick

2. Load the *.dmg file 

Then you can boot from your USB device on a PC/VMWare/VirtualBox with FreeBSD 64 Bit as settings

Virtualbox doesn't support Usb BOOT

7 people like this

2. Load the *.dmg file 

you can easyly do it with just a dd command from any linux distro (liveISO as well)

2. Load the *.dmg file 

you can easyly do it with just a dd command from any linux distro (liveISO as well)

You can easyly do it with just a dd command from any linux distro (liveISO as well)

2. Load the *.dmg file 

2. Load the *.dmg file 

I'm trying to make a Mavericks.ISO adding the new files to a previous Niresh_10.8.2.ISO using TransMac (to mount the NireshMavericks.DMG) and UltraISO (to mount the .ISO Read&Write) on Windows7

I'll keep you updated

I used a SanDisk USB to boot and install Mavericks, used Windows to make it bootable with Win32DiskImager.

FAIL_2 ERROR during copy process: trying tu use a LinuxVM to copy the files from usb-disk to a .VDI

FAIL_3 Tried to directly dd to a .VDI using a linux-VM

I got stuck at the boot shows me the boot devices availble (it's not the bios boot menu....it shows the niresh maverick logo and info), but once I select the hd containing the dd from the mavericks-dmg I get I refresh of the select menu

Maybe OsX 10.9 requires Vt-X in a virtual enviroment

I was able to run 10.8.2 in Virtualbox on a IntelPC without VT-X

FAIL_1

I'm trying to make a Mavericks.ISO adding the new files to a previous Niresh_10.8.2.ISO using TransMac (to mount the NireshMavericks.DMG) and UltraISO (to mount the .ISO Read&Write) on Windows7

I'll keep you updated

Edited by iceman