sound error
1 1

Question

i finally got yosemite running on my hackintosh and it runs really smoothly which i am happy about.  however, i can't get any sound?  i tried using {censored} for the alc1150 and as well a few patched ones.  none of them seem to work.  i am not sure what else to do.  i don't think it is because i am running 10.10.1 because before when i was just using 10.10 there was no sound at all.  when i check in the sound menu it is just completely blank.  the other thing is imessage when i try to sign it doesn't allow me to use it but on facetime i am able to pull up my contacts.  any help will be appreciated.  thanks guys and have a great christmas!!!

9 answers to this question

I have alc1150 too. Use latest multibeast and check alc1150 driver and uefi in the audio menu

But in my case the sounf od  front speakers popping. The rear speakers+center+and sub working normally

sorry for late reply because of christmas.  i tried using mulitbeast, all in one patch from niresh and it didn't work at all.  the bootlader i am using is charmelon.  i am not sure if that helps, but i don't know what to do from here.  do i need like a special patched version for my motherboard?  i want to try a fresh install of his version 10.10.1  later this week when i have time but there has to be a kext file for this.  when i check my sound settings it is blank still.

I have the 10.10.1 with Gigabyte GA-Z97-DH3 motherboard. I tried many times, because in my case not show audio device too. Later i used the multibeast and found sound device,. Only the front speakers sound popping.

Once worked correct but next restart continue the popping.

some progress has been made.  i tried using an audio patch method haswell dmg i got from rampage development and i was able to get audio but i experience like popping sounds as well.  then my second time after my restart, my os panic and crashed with codes showing.   i just finished reformatted my hard drive again  and i will try again using a different patch.  so i wanted to ask what kind of bootloader are you using?  i wonder if that is the thing that makes a difference?  because i notice some say for clover and some don't say for anything,

I didnt do special things. Only installed yosemite and chameleon. After use multibeast and installed hd6770 driver and working everything, except popping.

well i finally got it working.  what i did is i did a fresh install and when it asks what to install i removed the option of audio injection kext.  then after that i used multibeast to install and it works perfectly now.  i think it might have to do something with audio injection in the fresh instal options because i don't have any popping anymore.  i hope that helps.  i will be trying to see how stable it works.  from what i tried yesterday it was very stable but i will use it longer just to make sure.

It is interesting. Thank you for the informaiton. I will try this method on weekend. Which bootloader use?

the bootloader i am using is from charmelon it is from multibeast as well.  i hope that helps!!!