Boot0: error [AMD Fx 6300]

Question

First things first: I'm spanish so if I make some mistakes just ignore them.

Well, I was installing the Mavericks in my pc with the flag -amdfx and it works, with the disk utility of the installer I formated a partition with Mac OS Plus and  I installed there Mavericks (I have windows in another partition), it installed properly.

I forgot to remove the USB so the selection of the installler started but I choosed the  partition where I have installed Mac OS it started loading and crashes, I started it with -amdfx and with -v, crashes.

I was noticed that I had to remove the usb so I removed it and when I started the system it says Boot0: error.

PC Specs:

AMD FX 6300

8GB ram

Ati HD 7770

1TB HDD

I have restored the Windows boot but I will be happy if I can install Mavericks into the partition I made for it.

PD: I have the same DMG installed on an Intel Core Duo and works properly (and what is more strange, without AHCI mode), just few graphic problems but it's normal in that pc. So... what can I do? I have the AHCI mode in the AMD (my windows is installed by AHCI).

I am downloading Yosemite Zone, but it will take 1 day or something like that to donwload.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet