Login Infinitely Loading
2 2

Question

To start this off, I'm new to these forums (still kinda a beginner to hackintoshing, but not entirely a noob). Here are my specs:

APU: AMD A10-6800K Quad-Core 4.1GHz with Radeon HD 8670D

Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A78M-HD2

Memory: 12GB

I am installing in VirtualBox with the kernel "/amd1". I have reformatted the Virtual Machine almost 4 times now, but to no avail. I am installing with the default options. I'm using the latest OS X 10.10.1 Hackintosh Zone. When I start up for the first time after installing, all works fine. The problem comes in when I restart again and enter my password. It just loads infinitely. If I boot into safe mode with "-x", it will just freeze entirely when I try to sign in. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated!

One other thing (I have no clue if there's a solution to this): The graphics are awfully slow. Safari is very slow and so is any other graphical part. I have turned on 3D Acceleration and given the VM 128mb of Video Memory.

Thank you so much for your time!

YFqIWu1.png

4 answers to this question

Please dont use VM's, u will never see the true performance and u unable learn with it cause its no real environment.

Anyway, good luck. I really hope there are GPU Drivers for APU solutions

@ i really cant help here this is a VM + its a new issue better enable autologin when you got the Chance

Make sure you aren't booting into HD. Unfortunately, there aren't really any solutions for APUs right now.