Help Stuck At Error Loading Drivers (Lenovo U310)
3 3

Question

i have niresh mavericks downloaded and try to boot it with clover alongside windows 8 in my lenovo U310 (i5 3317U), and all i have is this error, i cant even go inside mavericks installation :(

post-4505-0-85168100-1388713405_thumb.jp

17 answers to this question

i have niresh mavericks downloaded and try to boot it with clover alongside windows 8 in my lenovo U310 (i5 3317U), and all i have is this error, i cant even go inside mavericks installation :(

I had the same problem, and i couldn't fix it. What i did is, install mavericks without clover, and then, once is installed, tried to boot with the clover in the pendrive.

Check this guide.

I had the same problem, and i couldn't fix it. What i did is, install mavericks without clover, and then, once is installed, tried to boot with the clover in the pendrive.

Check this guide.

but when i tried to boot only with niresh pendrive, it cannot boot and go to win 8 splash screen again ( i already boot with pendrive in win 8 bios menu)  :( oh did i should boot with uefi or legacy?

is there anything i did wrong?

thanks btw :)

but when i tried to boot only with niresh pendrive, it cannot boot and go to win 8 splash screen again ( i already boot with pendrive in win 8 bios menu)  :( oh did i should boot with uefi or legacy?

is there anything i did wrong?

thanks btw :)

When you boot from your USB/DVD, can you reach this screen?

Posted Image

When you boot from your USB/DVD, can you reach this screen?

Posted Image

no...

i cant reach that screen, it booting with windows 8 again, even i slect the penndrive to boot with.. and i have latest niresh 10.9 mavericks

This due to kernel is not loading ,so you can use BDU pendrive as bootable media

This due to kernel is not loading ,so you can use BDU pendrive as bootable media

and how to select the pendrive as a boot options? i already did this in bios setup though, to choose the mavericks pendrive to boot with..

Thx btw :)

make a bootabe usb with Bootdiskutility and boot with it ,you promt to clover then select usb which has mavericks files

make a bootabe usb with Bootdiskutility and boot with it ,you promt to clover then select usb which has mavericks files

i already did this step.. and it didnt work

this is my bios settings btw

thx :)

post-4505-0-28417200-1388816460_thumb.jp

post-4505-0-05846800-1388816526_thumb.jp

post-4505-0-13051500-1388816565_thumb.jp

post-4505-0-85253000-1388817247_thumb.jp

post-4505-0-07969400-1388817505_thumb.jp

I have a lenovo u310, i had a similar issue, what i did to start Niresh Mavericks was to boot first my Niresh 10.8.5 DVD in the optical drive, then when niresh boot appeared......i selected my pen drive with Mavericks and not my niresh 10.8.5 DVD.....it worked.

i already did this step.. and it didnt work

this is my bios settings btw

thx :)

tell me if i am right ,you are working on virtual box ,??? lol if yes wait for my guide i am working for virtualbox installation 

What, is it on virtualbox? Please add as much detail as possible. If its not on virtualbox, then download iboot. Make a DVD. Boot from it and select your Mavericks USB.

Bios must be in legacy mode. SATA - AHCI.

I have the same problem ;/ 

What, is it on virtualbox? Please add as much detail as possible. If its not on virtualbox, then download iboot. Make a DVD. Boot from it and select your Mavericks USB.

Bios must be in legacy mode. SATA - AHCI.

You say about hotkeys legacy mode? Because u310's Bios is very cutted, and there isn't much to change. 

I have this "Error Loading Drivers" mess.

What could i do?!

post-60917-0-03824800-1404180380_thumb.p