[HELP] Can someone teach me to uninstall Niresh yosemite?
2 2

Question

I have formatted my drive(my partition which contains hackintosh) . But now the problem is , I can't straight boot into windows 7. I need to have the pendrive that contain Niresh-Yosemite-installer ( which make things complicated) . Without the pendrive, it shows boot0ss:error . So anyone could tell me what is the problem and how could I do with it ?  How to remove that "thing" that required me to have the Niresh-installer.

With my research it shows that my computer is trying to find HFS files type, but now I wanted to boot with windows 7 . Anyone please help ? I will thank you deep from my heart !!! I love this community , you all are great, I successfully install the yosemite , but now I am changing my laptop, and I going to give this laptop to my Dad which he probably doesn't know much about computer and he probably just need a windows....... anyway, thanks again ! :)  :)  :)  ;)

3 answers to this question

@chanakya yeah I solve it , but I don't really remember anymore , roughly what I did is i still have the niresh-yosemite-installer to boot into window, and then in window I found some software that can repair your bootloader, if not mistaken is EasyBCD or i think they now call it Easy recovery essential, you can googled it , I press repair and the next time I startup my computer it automatically enter into windows :D hope this help you !  ;)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927392

This has the instructions for fixing your Master Boot Record so Windows will start,at least with Linux uninstalls.

Hopefully it will work here.

I've used it to get rid of GRUB boot and go back to the normal WIndows start up.

bootrec.exe /fixmbr should be all you need to do.