Install OS X Yosemite 10.10
2 2

Question

Hello everyone,

I've been trying one week to install Yosemite 10.10 on  a Samsung laptop with: intel i7 3630QM, 8gbRAM, GT650M/intel HD 4000,SSD240GB/HDD1TB,

but I can not install the graph, the image it gets out of the screen, i tried to install intel hd4000 kext driver but nothing changed.

Someone could help me please to install it? Sorry for my bad english

6 answers to this question

try these boot flags when booting the installer,

GraphicsEnabler=No SkipAtiGfx=Yes SkipNvidiaGfx=Yes SkipIntelGfx=Yes IGPEnabler=No 

Also could try setting your resolution in a boot flag like :

"Graphics Mode"="1920x1080x32"

Whatever the native resolution is.

The HD4000 in my Elitebook doesn't show up, it uses the ATI m5950  I used the probook installer and my graphics are working well on this machine, I realize it won't help the OP, but the HD4000 never showed up when trying the methods here always had no QE/CI until I went to the uefi clover method with probook installer. the following is the output from HWinfo32 for Graphics Adapter.

Video Chipset:                                                                  ATI/AMD Radeon HD 6770M/7670M
Video Chipset Codename:                                                         WHISTLER XT
Video Memory:                                                                   1024 MBytes of GDDR5 SDRAM

Video Card                                                                      
Video Card:                                                                     AMD FirePro M5950 [HP]
Video Bus:                                                                      PCIe v2.0 x16 (5.0 Gb/s) @ x16 (5.0 Gb/s)
Video RAMDAC:                                                                   Internal DAC(400MHz)
Video BIOS Version:                                                             013.012.000.044.045577

Performance                                                                     
Processor Clock:                                                                100.0 MHz
Memory Clock:                                                                   150.0 MHz (Effective 600.0 MHz)
Memory Bus Width:                                                               128-bit
Number Of ROPs:                                                                 16
Number Of Unified Shaders:                                                      480

ASIC Serial Number:                                                             1268129353936

Hardware ID:                                                                    PCIVEN_1002&DEV_6740&SUBSYS_1630103C&REV_00

Driver Information                                                              
Driver Manufacturer:                                                            Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Driver Description:                                                             AMD FirePro M5950
Driver Provider:                                                                Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Driver Version:                                                                 13.200.0.0
Driver Date:                                                                    10-Sep-2013
DeviceInstanceId                                                                PCIVEN_1002&DEV_6740&SUBSYS_1630103C&REV_004&11D27E18&0&0008