How to Install OS X Yosemite (10.10.1) in Acer ES-571-33ys laptop
2 2

Question

I cannot install OSX  yosemite (10.10.1) in my Acer ES-571-33Ys laptop having Intel i3-4030U CPU @ 1.9 GHz  (4th Generation) and inbuilt Intel HD Graphics  4440.  There is no other dedicated graphics card. Everytime when I am installing Yosemite, the screen becomes black and power goes off. Can I able to install Yosemite only with Intel Graphics 4440 (4th generation) or I have to go for graphics card? Please help.

4 answers to this question

You gave total attention for AMD users but what about Intel Haswell CPU users especially ACER HASWELL brand of E5 571 laptop. The boot-flag  “/haswell” with combination of boot args only help to open ‘Disk Utility’ to create partitions in 1 T.B. hard drive, but cannot install files to the hard drive partition, i.e., “Yosemite HD”.

It is a very painful to extract files from the “Essentials.pkg” of Yosemite (10.10.1) dmg restored pen drive – specially in between 14-13 minutes remaining time period. The installation gets stuck at the point of 14 minutes time remaining.

After much hardship, if the installation completes luckily in the hard drive partition, it cannot open up or boot without the Yosemite restored pen drive. Without pen drive, the computer screen shows either boot0ss error or boot0 error. Why this is happening? Please do something for intel i3 Haswell laptop particularly E5-571 brand of ACER laptop having only Intel HD 4400 graphics with no dedicated graphics card.

Friend, how to contact you over phone or Internet ? Please send your contact details to my email id smtkrghsl9@gmail.com.

You gave total attention for AMD users but what about Intel Haswell CPU users especially ACER HASWELL brand of E5 571 laptop. The boot-flag  “/haswell” with combination of boot args only help to open ‘Disk Utility’ to create partitions in 1 T.B. hard drive, but cannot install files to the hard drive partition, i.e., “Yosemite HD”.

It is a very painful to extract files from the “Essentials.pkg” of Yosemite (10.10.1) dmg restored pen drive – specially in between 14-13 minutes remaining time period. The installation gets stuck at the point of 14 minutes time remaining.

After much hardship, if the installation completes luckily in the hard drive partition, it cannot open up or boot without the Yosemite restored pen drive. Without pen drive, the computer screen shows either boot0ss error or boot0 error. Why this is happening? Please do something for intel i3 Haswell laptop particularly E5-571 brand of ACER laptop having only Intel HD 4400 graphics with no dedicated graphics card.

Friend, how to contact you over phone or Internet ? Please send your contact details to my email id smtkrghsl9@gmail.com.