Write The Installer To Usb

Question

Hi!The only question I have is the next one. How to write the installer to a USB Drive ( my laptop doesn't have any DVD drive ). ThanksI've download the .DMG to my PC and I've transfert it in all my computers. So what should I do next ?I have access to a 2013 Macbook Air and a Mac Pro G5 Do not look my english I'm not bilingual.

8 answers to this question

Problem solve! I success the installation on my laptop I just forgot to put the BIOS on Legacy Mode beside the standart UEFI Mode.

So my problem is that i did download the mavericks iso from your site but when i write it with win32diskimage it does write with sucess.BUt when i try to acess it is says format the drive.I rebooted it to make sure would it work but it does not boot up.THe pendrive becomes currupt after wirte. so exactly with what program do i write the niresh mavericks iso to usb.

@Saad Qureshi If you want to use the USB method, you have to download the .dmg file of Niresh (USB Version) and then write it on your drive using Win32DiskImager. ISO is good if you want to burn it on a DVD.

listen to Wolfozzo, i did it on a usb thumb drive with no problems.. 

Correct: USB version - Write to a Usb 8Gb or More Dvd Version - write to a Dual Layer Blank dvd

1 person likes this

i have used dmg file but still no success when i try to access it giving me error and asking me to format any help please ...