Geforce 750ti error
1 1

Question

post-153388-0-99991800-1420615026_thumb.

Hardware:

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A78M-HD2 

Processor: AMD A10-7850K 3.7 GHz

GPU: EVGA NVidia Geforce GTX 750ti

RAM: G.Skill Sniper series 8 gb (2x4gb)

Kernel: /amd

Bootflags: npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=1 nvda_drv=1 kext-dev-mode=1 GraphicsEnabler=No

SMBios: Mac Pro 3.1

Graphics Drivers: NVIDIA WebDriver-343.01.01f02

I can install Yosemite just fine without any problems. However, once I install the drivers and reboot using those, I get that strange error. The screen will constantly refresh and the error will reappear. Occasionally, the Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport error will appear, but then disappear when it refreshes. I've kept the computer up and running to see if it would boot, but it wouldn't. I've also tried HDMI and DVI ports, but no luck. I've tried researching it and I can't seem to find anybody else with the same error. I can boot just fine with nv_disable=1 and I can boot into 1080p with -x. When booting into safe mode, it will detect my graphics card, but there is still some screen tearing and is not fully accelerated. I know my build is a little odd as I am using an APU and a discrete GPU, but the GPU and having a Hackintosh partition were both after thoughts. 

2 answers to this question

use nvda_drv=0 to disable the driver + Use clover bootloader thats the better solution

I've tried installing Clover, but I get the boot0af error when I try to boot with it. I also don't seem to have the EFI partition needed for it. I've run diskutil through Terminal and all I have are my System Reserved Partition, Windows 7 partition, and then my Hackintosh partition. Is there any way to create the needed EFI partition? Also, the Yosemite installer would not let me choose Clover in the customize option.