Second graphics card displays as 1MB

Question

I have two Asus Nvidia GTX 560 Ti 1GB graphics cards in my machine, and for some reason the second one (which is hooked up with a DVI to VGA cable) is only showing up in my system as 1MB, where as the first card is showing up as 1GB (as it should).

My system:

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4

Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X EVO

RAM: 6GB DDR3

GPU: 2x Asus Nvidia GTX 560 Ti 1GB

It may be worth pointing out that I am using SwitchResX4 for a custom resolution of 1440 x 900 on my second gpu/display.

Can anyone help explain why the second card is only showing 1MB, and whether that means I'm not getting full performance?

edit

I haven't installed any extra kexts, as they worked at full HD straight after the installation. Might try some new kexts shortly, hopefully no kernel panic!

2 answers to this question

On a side note.. For some reason some elements aren't displayed properly (this was before I installed SwitchResX4).

For example, the image below:

KH9PJ.jpg

This is just the main page that appears when I open Chrome.

I also have some problem viewing YouTube videos (flash elements in general are pretty strange to view), where the buttons don't look quite right. Their colour is a little off and they're a little larger than the rest of the player.

Anyone got any ideas what can fix this? The only thing I've found on Google so far was to try "GraphicsEnabler=Yes". Tried that, and it's not changed anything.