installing maverick on dell pc iso dvd img dl
1 1

Question

So ive downloaded Niresh mac os x mavericks 10.9.0 dvd iso

I burned the iso to a dvd-dl dual layer and no problems i press f12 to boot the dvd drive and i get into the install menu

I have windows 7 installed on my c drive

I want mavericks installed on my d drive so i partiton D drive and install the mavericks on that when its all done installing it boots into windows 7 and if i restart my computer i can boot my dvd drive and see my D drive and i click on that via -v and get problem it loads at the apple logo and than after black screen and dvd disc gets pushed out

When i installed mavericks on my d drive i had the custom button option to install a bootload but it dosnt install the bootloaders from the dvd i burned

i made sure i clicked the disabler and clicked on all the drivers needed for my pc

I cant seem to load maverisk without it a black screen and dvd gets pushed straight out

Dell pc intel R core tm2 quad cpu  q6600 @ 2,40ghz 2.39ghz

installed memory 4,00gb

64bit windows 7

geforce8800GT

And if i need to download a bootloader do i need to use a mac to make that happen i would like a guide by guide with out using a mac only pc =)

2 answers to this question

I need a guide to install mavericks iso burned on a dvd dl running on a pc computer  i can only find guides if you have a mac ?

It's difficult to understand which stage you are at.

If you have already installed Mavericks, boot to the hard drive you installed it on and try the following boot flags:

-v PCIRootUID=1

Alternatively if you haven't yet successfully installed Mavericks to your hard drive, try those boot flags when booting your dvd.