Cant get QE CI acceleration in 10.9.5
1 1

Question

I had updated mavericks to 10.9.5..after combo update gets installed, i installed various kexts required for the update and also pasted kernel file but with successful boot, its giving me very laggy and slow performance. Then i had installed the Nvidia drivers for my GTX 760 but got blackscreen after boot. So i had used the blackscreen fix by booting with -s and grafix backup command as mentioned in this guide

http://www.hackintosh.zone/page/hackintosh/articles/how-to/fix-grey-screen-black-screen-mac-os-x-installation-hackintosh/

Then i got booted up without qe ci acceleration. How to get full graphics acceleration in 10.9.5?

2 answers to this question

Ya i had used that driver but i was saying how to restore backed up kexts after installing the nvidia driver? As because when i got blackscreen after the nvidia driver installation, i had used that grafix backup command to fix blackscreen as mentioned by niresh. But after that i got boot up without qeci acceleration. And i want to know which kexts to restore for getting qe ci acceleration?