Multiple Hackintosh Yosemite Issues.
1 1

Question

I recently installed Yosemite 10.10 on my Dell Inspiron 580 with an i3 550, 4 GB of RAM and a GeForce 310. The installation was followed through MacBreaker which uses the Yosemite Zone distro and TransMac.

Everything went smoothly until after my first shut down of the OS, the second boot is taking forever and the loading bar halts midway. The PC starts normally, (I changed the boot preference to HDD in the BIOS), then there comes a screen asking for clicking if you want to see the boot menu, ignoring which the boot process soon starts which just halts midway. 

Further, if I want to dual boot with Windows, do I now follow the simple Windows installation procedure through a USB now that I've installed Yosemite (because as per my knowledge Mac OS's support Windows installed with them).

Also, while Mac uses AHCI and Windows other SATA Control options, how will it still be possible to dual-boot both?

Sorry if I posted this at the wrong section or if I wasn't clear enough, it's my first encounter doing something like this.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet