AMD 1090T 990XA Yosemite Install

Question

Hi guys, really axcited when i knew that i could be able to install Yosemite on my AMD.

Now, i created a bootable USB drive with Niresh distro, reached the installer setup with /amd npci=0x3000 flag, but not sure what flag to pin in the installer.

Made by myself, successfully instaled my Yosemite, only with error 0 at the end of installation process.

Assuming that the installation finish correctly, i'm not yet been able to start from HDD 'cause it alwways says me "Can't find /amd64", cause i've to boot with this flag to load AMD kernel.

If i try to load the system, of course the PC restarts immediately.

I find some guide on how to copy AMD kernel on /System/Library/Kernels, made it, but it's the same, i did it manually from another Mac, not from terminal 'cause it didn't let me to copy the kernel with commands.

Any idea on how to reach the login screen solving my kernel issue?

Thanks

1 answer to this question

Ok, finally the system start with flag -x -v -f npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=1, now i'm configuring account, when i finish, how to boot properly from hdd without -x?

Another thing, i'm booting from usb pendrive of Yosemite Zone, what to do to boot direct from my hdd without having issues?