Be a good Hackintosher
4 4

Question

All Niresh Distros has Backdoor Named " Repair_CLI " "Repair_GUI".

And a process called Niresh auto run in background to sync "i mean to steal" info..

If You agree with your personal info. STEAL by Someone You can Download it...

Best way is Make Your own Vanilla USB

Download OS X app from Genuine Apple App Store ....

Dont compromise with your Personal Info

Be a good Hackintosher

19 answers to this question

@owlehex it was created to push website notifications via an application in /usr/local/ folder

but it was a failure it connect to google code to check if any changed were made in a file

you can remove it by removing repair_gui & repair_cli launch daemons found in /System/Library/LaunchDaemons and /System/Library/LauncgAgents

im away from my hackintosh or i can provide you the name of the files

don't blame it as a backdoor & its only found in Mavericks

Without the source code we can only determine it with Backdoor...

Why people Put some automated files from unknown third-party files on this Hackintosh , even they dont know what those scripts do ?

Can you Put the whole code Behind there file ? Why you not making it open source ?

Why those files are " encrypted "

If you think without those files you not get Fully working Hackintosh , then you are totally wrong

Many open source activities run on internet...

Dont hide your Spy Stuffs...

Prove it... Those file are not backdoors...

And do not Use your admin controls to make your answer as BEST ANSWER on your comment..

Best answer is consider after question asker satisfied... Keep in mind. 

Here are Many people Who even cant get Sound , Fully Graphics and etc.

You modified original OS X Images but they still have Problems and those people never received any type of support from you...

Then why you modify the Original Images ?

Only Booting OS X on PC is not the Main part of Hackintosh

Booting OS X on PC is only 5% work in Hackintosh

And you modify and putting your stuff for only 5% work ?

Voodoo kext is the thing that gives Sound with All ALC Codec...

People can Install this kext without problem...

Then why people use your distro. to get sound...

People can get sound with Vanilla USB (Untouched OS X) with Voodoo kext

...SO BROTHERS WHY YOU ALL USE DISTROS...

Be a true Hackintosher

What is your problem owlehex...???

Before I bought a Dell laptop with Intel HD Graphics, I had only a desktop and it has AMD processor and ATI GPU...

Tonymacx86 kicked me out for asking questions regarding Hackintosh compatibility in AMD systems. In his opinion, Hackintoshing on AMD cpus are worthless and maybe it'l work.

It was Team Niresh who saved the AMD community. And now I have a working Hackintosh build with Full Graphics, Audio, Ethernet and App Store access.

His distro might not be perfect. He's only a human.

And he has definitely made the life of a lot of people easier.

And who the hell are you to mouth him off..???

Tonymacx86...??? iAtkos..??? InsanelyMac..??

What credibility do you have to say things like his distro is nothing...

You spitted on the efforts of a few dedicated individuals in a few lines.

He is not charging for any of it. Even donations are voluntary. So back off buddy, coz what you are doing is lame. You are just a troll.

Okey you mean , you okey when your info. leak , someone can access your id and any thing......

I'm not blaming that his distro not working.......

If he hide the source code that auto run in his distro. then i can trust Niresh...

I don't want any automated script....  that do something secretly in my hackintosh.......

Be aware whats going in your hack.......

Be a true Hackintosher

and be aware....

What is your problem owlehex...???

Before I bought a Dell laptop with Intel HD Graphics, I had only a desktop and it has AMD processor and ATI GPU...

Tonymacx86 kicked me out for asking questions regarding Hackintosh compatibility in AMD systems. In his opinion, Hackintoshing on AMD cpus are worthless and maybe it'l work.

It was Team Niresh who saved the AMD community. And now I have a working Hackintosh build with Full Graphics, Audio, Ethernet and App Store access.

His distro might not be perfect. He's only a human.

And he has definitely made the life of a lot of people easier.

And who the hell are you to mouth him off..???

Tonymacx86...??? iAtkos..??? InsanelyMac..??

What credibility do you have to say things like his distro is nothing...

You spitted on the efforts of a few dedicated individuals in a few lines.

He is not charging for any of it. Even donations are voluntary. So back off buddy, coz what you are doing is lame. You are just a troll.

My first post here. i created acc. for this topic,looks interesting.

Do you know "what  hackintosh sence is "?

Do you know "what a bac door is" i think u don't.

Where do get the idea from "he/niresh" saves AMD community??.Do you know who makes AMD kernels in the first place.Or you dont even know AMD uses patched kernel. again u dont.

Be real backdoor is backdoor.He can tell us in the first place that he is doing a "servey" by putting a backdoor in your pc so it  can get your PW,email etc.

Good hack

@deadman : No buddy, I don't... I don't know who makes AMD kernels for this distro or how this back door is working...

And yeah, I over reacted... And I apologize...

Its just that, I haven't seen anyone making this complaint about Niresh Distros in any forums... Be it here or insanelymac or anywhere else...

He just trolled about how crude Niresh Distros are... And I have a made at least 2 dozen hackintoshes, 90% working builds...

And please point out to me, any other releases which work on AMD builds...

Maybe he didn't patch those kernels, but he did a good job in packing all of it into a single package. And he has made it really easy to use.

Its just hard for me to believe that with all the experienced hackintoshers in this forum, Niresh managed to put a backdoor in his distro and no one else has noticed this so far....!!!

1 person likes this

Then try to find . . . .

Niresh Distros are for Who don't want to learn "noob"

I'm leaving this page and Do what ever you want to do......

If you can think , then think about privacy..

The guy made 2 dozen hack.. dont even know AMD kernel is a patched kernel lol   :bigsmile:

It was Team Niresh who saved the AMD community.  :bigsmile: 

Buddy, just because you are good at what you do, don't expect everyone else to be...

Yeah, you might know how to make a hackintosh from scratch using a vanilla installation.. Well, good for you...

Well, I'm still learning and Niresh distros currently my best option for a hackintosh...

But not everyone who wants a hackintosh out there is a tech savvy... So yeah Niresh Distros are god send for us....

It a choice buddy, distros or others...

Who the hell are you to choose for others, huh.???

Leave us, the poor and stupid noobs to our pathetic existence and go and find some higher purpose..!!!   :D  :P  :)

We will choose what to use, noob or not..

Thanks for your education... Now you may go....

1 person likes this

And what is seriously your problem..???

If you don't like distros, then don't use them... Why laugh at other who use them..???

1 person likes this

Buddy, just because you are good at what you do, don't expect everyone else to be...

Its not about good or bad.The comunity dont want u to be "good" .its want u to learn and fun.

Yeah, you might know how to make a hackintosh from scratch using a vanilla installation.. Well, good for you...

6 years old kid can make vanilla installer now a days  ;) .I think u better than them.

Well, I'm still learning and Niresh distros currently my best option for a hackintosh...

But not everyone who wants a hackintosh out there is a tech savvy... So yeah Niresh Distros are god send for us....

huh you still learning how to install OSX ?? really ! :mellow: . And god send niresh so do we all are B).if he so good then "why he uses kext and patches from prople (dev) and not even mention there names. aka give credits.

It a choice buddy, distros or others...

Who the hell are you to choose for others,

There is  distro and vanilla .here you are taking side not me.

We will choose what to use, noob or not..

Sure as you like :) .But not with somthing has backdoors or whatever :blink: .

and last i dont hate distros.I hate people thinks it the only way to get osx without knowing how  fun it is to install osx.

Only if  you want to learn. Its not Rocket science.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/298027-guide-aio-guides-for-hackintosh/

not being funny but iv always used distro to install osx and niresh has some good work going on from 10.8.x up 2 now 10.10.1 and iv not had any issue what so ever as above said its free he ads patches and adds driver strings ect so we dont have to in short making are lifes lil easyer.

THANK YOU niresh for your hard work keep it up my friend :)

@deadman : Its a free country buddy... Its ultimately a users choice... 

There are dozens of hackintoshing forums. insanleymac, tonymac86, hackintoshosx, osxlatitude to name a few. All these forums has active users, and so does www.hackintosh.zone.

Are you saying that all these people using Niresh Mavericks are dumb and lazy..??? And only a vanilla user is a true hackintosher..???!!! 

Buddy, I will use vanilla when I feel like it. Who the hell are you to say what me or others should choose...

Now, thank you for your education. Please leave the forum instead of trolling it...

If you don't want to use a distro, then don't. Who is forcing you...???

I know you are trying to tell us that learning through Vanilla is fun, but not for everyone...

There are a lot of people who want to run OSX but with limited technical knowledge...

It might seem simple to you, but Niresh Distros are definitely helping a lot of people, in ways you won't be able to understand...

I'm not here for a fight buddy...  You made your point and that AIO Guide in insanelymac is brilliant. A very good place to start...

And thank you for sharing that link...

Over and out @deadman

@Roshith Balendran you looks Advanced Member

and you posted more argues to this topics , I think there is a problem looks in your browser. May be you can't see the post replays and solutions in your Niresh community ...

Change the browser and see reply counts...