ATI Radeon HD 4670 1gb
1 1

Question

So, I installed the yosemite from the page, the only thing I am having troubles now is the graphics. I have some "artifacts" in safari and chrome, everything works in Chrome on youtube, i can watch videos but the graphics are artifacted, like letters on facebook for example, not all, but some yes. Also, on safari, Every profile picture has some horizonstal red lines. And I cant make a screenshot. I press Shift + command + 3 and it makes a file on my desktop, but its blank, there is nothing on it.  My GPU is VTX3d Radeon HD 4670 1GB version, and in about my mac it says it is "ATI Radeon HD 4600 1024 MB". So I guess the gpu is recognized, or not? I boot without GraphicsEnabler, and I tried it on =Yes and it stuck on some Bluetooth issue, pressed a key, my pc didn't signal it and it just stayed there. Should I install some kexts for it? I can't really find any and I'm new to hackintoshing, this is my second but first which works without issues, except GraphicsEnabler=Yes obivously. 

The Vendor is ATI (0x1002) and device ID is 0x9490

edit: i booted up with GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1, same thing happens

1 answer to this question

For some reason, it won't let me post pictures in the first post so I'll post again.

Anyways, this happens all the time. (Couldn't post picture because it was too big for the uploader here

http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/PUtmGVSX/file.html

Happens on all profile pictures on Facebook news feed and chat, happens to all album arts on iTunes and also happens to almost any picture (I'm wondering why didn't it happen to that picture that I uploaded.