Graphics Card not compatible?
6 6

Question

Hi guys,

I just set up my first Hackintosh (yay!) but when I start with my custom graphics card (MSI Nvidia Geforce GT720) it won't boot correctly (it gets to the point where it says '[iOBluetoothHCIController][start] -- Completed') but when I start without that card (so on my integrated Graphics card) it boots correctly but with a low resolution (1280x1024 while mine is actually 1920x1080). I tried inserting the card AFTER I booted my pc, which results in a grey or brown screen. Any help would be appreciated.

I am using a HP Compaq dc5800 Microtower. 'GraphicsMode=1920x1080x32' & 'GraphicsEnabler=Yes:No' did not work.

Regards Guus

9 answers to this question

Took me a while to figure out but I finally got my GT720 working with full acceleration in yosemite. I booted with the nv_disable=1 flag to get past that loading screen. I guess it depends on your system

I may have done some extra things but I installed the latest nvidia web driver and then I had to do a few extra things. I used chameleon wizard to drop a MacPro2,1 smbios, I disabled all the ATI, AMD and intel drivers. Then I also added nvda_enable=1 and graphicsenabler=1 to my chameleon configuration. 

Also: unless I misunderstood you, please don't insert a pci-e card after you booted your pc every again

i have an intel HD graphics 4000 on my laptop

all worked fine on 10.9, but on 10.10 i am having some problems

anyone with interl hd4000 can tell me what options to do?

thanks

1 person likes this

Hi guys,

i use asus gtx 750 ti 2gb ddr-5... [yosemite 10.10.1]

i have facing problem, can't display output of hdmi...

plz plz plz help me ANYBODY how hdmi work on my asus gtx 750 ti 2gb ddr-5... [yosemite 10.10.1]

it's work only with VGA Cable...

i m waiting for your reply....

1 person likes this

i can install yosemite 10.10

i install yosemite with /amd ncpi kernal booting

but after installing stuck on apple logo and don't start yosemite for configration

my system :

cpu : amd fx 8320

main : asus m5a99fx

vga : ati r9 270x ( xfx brand )

thank's for help

Can you give detailed instructions on what you did and extra components to stock HP Compaq dc5800 small form factor?  I have one that work is giving me...ie how much memory etc. 

Me and some friends of mine using the "Sapphire Ultimate R7 250". Looks like there is no chance to get it compatible with hackintosh. I'm running the Asus X99-E WS with 6-core Xeon E5-1650v3. Btw: Installation is possible with npci=0x2000 -v cpus=1 but not I can not enter hackintosh OSX after installation. Any hints or ideas?

Btw: Thanks for this community here and thumbs up!

can someone help me i have ASUS x200l i3 intel® HSW mobile /Desktop Graphics Chipset accelerated vga bios i have trouble
after display apple logo restarts my pc niresh yosemite