Can't Access anything Past Page 1
1 1

Question

Just as the title suggests, I can't access anything past page 1, whether it's a board or a topic. It just reloads me back to the first page everytime I try to change pages.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section, didn't know where else to post)

6 answers to this question

yes the staff is aware.  it's been going on for at least 3 days now.

How are you surfing the site:Internet exploreMozillaCromeSafariOr by mobile iphone ?

I use to have that errors on my iphone using safari ,but everything is perfect using my ipad 3 (WIFI) using safari

it happens in all three browsers, cyberfox 26(a 64 bit version of firefox), chrome, and ie11.  i'm not the only one having this problem, and it's the only forum it's happening in so it IS the forum and not my browser.  it's not all threads with more than one page that page two and beyond can't be accessed.  another part of the problem is that if i go to the thread and make a post, then check my content i can see my post was added, so even though i can't see beyond page one i do know any post added to the thread are posting correctly.  on another note this is the only forum where my spell checker is not working, and on one last note getting any kind of update on how site repairs in regards to the errors is like pulling teeth. 

Oh ok .well sorry you having that porblem with the site.we have to wait until the administrator fix the problemOr give us a solution.

Message Niresh about the problem/issue you are having maybe he can help you.Good Luck