I can not install Niresh OS in virtualbox
1 1

Question

I'm trying to install 10.8.5 in virtualbox, I have amd processor, I disabled EFI and when I run the virtual machine, I write "amd", then the apple logo appears and virtualbox sends me the following message:

"A critical error has occurred during the execution of the virtual machine has been stopped.

Press OK if you want to turn off the machine or press Ignore if you want to leave it as is to debug the error. Note that debugging requires special knowledge and tools, so it is recommended to press OK"
1 person likes this

7 answers to this question

First, it's 'amd -v' and second, what happens if you boot withouth the bootflag?

Now I tried to install with "amd-v" but still error; How do I install without boot flag?

I por que no instala os x en una hard drive? Por que kieres virtual box

I por que no instala os x en una hard drive? Por que kieres virtual box

Para poder probar aplicaciones desarrolladas para mac os con delphi xe5.

Ya intente instalar sin boot flags, virtualbox ya no muestra el mensaje de error, tan solo el logo de apple sobre un fondo gris pero de ahí no avanza.

To test mac os applications developed with Delphi xe5.

Now I try installing without boot flags, virtualbox don't show error messages, it only  show the apple logo on a gray background but it does not advance.

Now I tried to install with "amd-v" but still error; How do I install without boot flag?

It's amd space -v.