AMD HD 7850 - 10.8.5
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have this ( http://www.hackintosh.zone/file/66-amd-radeon-hd-7xxx/ ) kext files loaded with kext wizard and installed (+ repair and rebuild cache)

after a system reboot 10.8.5 starts normally but without the drivers and the console says:

• [*]
04.01.14 13:47:14,995 com.apple.kextd[12]: /System/Library/Extensions/ATI7000Controller.kext - no dependency found for com.apple.kext.AMDSupport.

[*]
04.01.14 13:47:15,001 com.apple.kextd[12]: Can't load /System/Library/Extensions/ATI7000Controller.kext - failed to resolve dependencies.

my chameloen boot options are: 

<key>Credits</key>
<string>www.hackintosh.zone</string>
<key>Instant Menu</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=No</string>
<key>Theme</key>
<string>LoginToLion</string>

My Kernel: 

Bronya Fully working Kernel

I have used a lot of other kext, always the same error...

thank you! it worked!
I once installed 10.9 and have to say this is 10.8.5 running better ...

is maybe the kernel?

PS:
what do you think better than Bootloader:
EFI or standard?
Clover or Chameleon?

I'm glad it worked. Forgot to mention that I'm on 10.9, but if it worked that's good.

I don't know what do you mean by "is maybe the kernel?" and what are you referring to. If you're referring to 10.8.5 then I don't know what to say because I couldn't even get to the installation part with 10.8.5.

Also, I don't know what to say about EFI or standard, but I use standard because it's easier. I had issues with EFI so I gave up on it. 

About the bootloaders, I personally like both of them, but I think Clover it's better, because it has a lot more options than Chameleon and it has the auto-detection of the hardware and also using *almost* right options for your hardware.

Are you making sure your device ID is in the Kext Files. You may have to input manualy .