AMD Phenom x4 ii 955 - PCI Configuration begin
1 1

Question

Hello, i have this specs:

• AMD Phenom x4 ii 955 Black edition
  • Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. M4A88T-M/USB3 (AM3)
  • Integrated graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4250 (ASUStek Computer Inc)
  • 4,00 gb RAM

I´m installing Mavericks - Niresh, when ir boots i type amd -v and stays at "PCI configuration begin", typing another bootflags i get to grey apple screen but freezes.

I have to modify something of the .dmg file? or put some bootflag that i didn´t know? i used many flags, someones i used:

- v -x npci=0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=No / Yes amd -v - F -f USBBusFix=Yes, and many more combinated too.

I already do de BIOS changes.

6 answers to this question

No i havent tried, i try a lot of things, im thinking to quit.

I tried OSXMavericks, Snow_Leopard_10.6.1-10.6.2_SSE2_SSE3_Intel_AMD_by_Hazard, snowleopard_10a432_userdvd (retail version).

The problem is that doesnt boot, only with Mavericks boots but, it doesnt install, freezes at PCI configuration begin or Apple logo.

I will try Yosemite, im real new at this, and its driving mad. I dont understand about the kexts that have to put inside de ISO or DMG. There´s a tutorial for Yosemite?

Many thanks.

Yosemite doesnt work, the only one that i can boot was mavericks, im watching this video, i wonder if someone can explain me what does at the first parte, before booting, if i can do that in windows.

Sorry if my english is not very good, ask me if you don´t understand me.

Thanks.

Im trying with Yosemite and get far, i reach more than PCI Configuration begins, stuck then, somebody that know the exact bootflags to boot correctly?. Thanks.

I try with many bootflags too, with some bootflags stay in PCI congiuration begins, other go a few commands more and stuck too, then with /amd go to the logo of apple (red), and stay with the bar freezes.

Do i have to add something to the boot.plist? Or is there any bootflags that i missing? I used the tipical:

/amd -v -x 

/amd PCIRootID=0

/amd64 -v -x npci=0x2000 PCIRootID=1

/amd -v -x npci=0x2000 PCIRootID=1

/amd npci=0x2000 dart=0 UserKernelCache=No busratio=16.5

And many more combinations with that and more, can someone help? Thanks again.