HELP: Yosemite on Z97X-UD5H ( ACL1150 ) No Sound + Other Bugs
1 1

Question

Good day to all,

I recently install Yosemite (10.10.1) from Mackintosh Zone. ( USB prepared with TransMac ). This is the actual hackintosh config:

- CPU ( Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0 Ghz)
- Motherboard ( Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H rev 1.1 ) + RGB Monitor Connected
- Memory ( 16 Gb DDR3 in 2 x 8Gb banks )
- Hard Drive ( 120 Gb SSD x 2 + 1TB all SATA )
- Video ( XFX R7750 CORE EDTION - ATI 2Gb ) + 2 DVI Monitors Connected
- Ethernet ( Using Intel OnBoard )
- Audio Card ( Using Intel OnBoard - ACL1150 )
The installer was boot with this flags and clover as bootloader

-x -v npci=0x2000 kext-dev-mode=1
It was installed without more problems, the network works perfect, 2 of three monitors ( only recognize which are connected to the XFX card ) are working perfect, but "i don't have audio"...

I means as you will see in the pictures, the VoodooHDA ( 2.8.6 ) add in the Systems Preferences Panel shows there are a device connected and the Systems also show that. But only works the frontal panel audio, and here i have a 5.1 ( black + green + orange connectors ) audio connected and working on Windows ( other ssd disc )

- - SCREENS

t9xou9.png

f0df2d.png

abqj9w.png

SCREENS - -

I tried many things...

1) I tried using MultiBeast 7.2.0 and Installed ACL1150 + Optional EFI Installed Bootloader Support ( to use it with Clover ) but didn't works ( NO AUDIO )

2) I tried using MultiBeast 7.1.1 and Installed ACL1150 + Optional EFI Installed Bootloader Support ( to use it with Clover ) but didn't works ( NO AUDIO )

3) I tried using Multibeast 6.1.0 and installed ACL1150 + AppleHDAEnabler ( Following a Guide ) but didn't works ( NO AUDIO )

4) I tried using MacPois0n unsing the AppleHDA.kext wich comes in the installer image and didn't work also ( NO AUDIO )

5) I tried using Clover Patches from toleda and others ( NO AUDIO )

6) I tried using AppleHDA ( Native ) + toleda patches and others ( NO AUDIO )

7) I tried using TotalAudio... ( NO AUDIO )

8) I tried inyecting realteckACL.kext since Clover ( NO AUDIO )

9) I tried inyecting layout as 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 since Clover ( NO AUDIO )

So i figured out that... Is possible that some ID or vendor ID maybe is wrong with my devices. If is possible check them i some way i will appreciate too much hear how to check that and could compare with those .plist In the past it was what happened with an old Intel pro ve 10/100 and many kext without just the vendor of my card.

Also i remember there in the past near to the OSX 10.4.8 existd a way to "inyect" a file wich was possible ger from any linux distro in which that hardware was working properly, if that could be the solution now and someone know about what i'm talking about i will really appreciate too much also if you could remember me the name of the software to do that or the way in linux because i remember it was using something like dmesg

Please could you Help me with this problem ? maybe i'm doing something wrong with this.

... I means i found also Pictures from About this Mac / System Report / Audio, in which "Intel High Definition Audio" has items inside like this:

vjc6s.png

The secondary bugs are:

• Yosemite can't recognise the third monitor connected to RGB onBoard port
  • The keyboard ( micronics MIC K712 ) which use the "Bloq Despl" key to turn the light ( keys ) don't works also
If you can help me with a suggestion about those other bugs it could be great, i'll be investigating of course, but my main ask is please the help with the Audio and the right way to make it works because is so sad have 5 speakers in silence and use a mini speaker in the front panel...

Thanks a lot.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet