Hackintosh zone 10.10 on a real Mac?
2 2

Question

is it possible to install OS X 10.10 hackintosh zone on a real Mac? after some modding to the image maybe?

thanks

5 answers to this question

I hate to answer, but why do you wish to install this on a real Mac? Yosemite Zone is meant for non-Apple computers only as you may know..

It would be and is pointless.

Hi, im on a Maverick's Hackintosh and i cant find the Yosemite Zone restore package, which is the utility to create an USB bootable with the "yosemite zone.dmg". I dont know how to do it without that because all the guides i find to install it from a Mac/hackintosh needs it.

Can anyone help us posting the file download? It seems the www.hackintosh.zone version dissappeared.

Thank you so much!

I hate to answer, but why do you wish to install this on a real Mac? Yosemite Zone is meant for non-Apple computers only as you may know..

It would be and is pointless.

I don't want to download 5GB again for a real Mac, that's the reason

1 person likes this

I don't want to download 5GB again for a real Mac, that's the reason

That is rather poor reasoning. You DO know that the Yosemite Zone image is approximately 5.3 GB in size, yes? The size of a download is shown to the left of the link button in the Downloads section...

PLEASE do research your questions before asking the forum. It would help the developers quite a bit.

Hi, im on a Maverick's Hackintosh and i cant find the Yosemite Zone restore package, which is the utility to create an USB bootable with the "yosemite zone.dmg". I dont know how to do it without that because all the guides i find to install it from a Mac/hackintosh needs it.

Can anyone help us posting the file download? It seems the www.hackintosh.zone version dissappeared.

Thank you so much!

Don't hijack threads with unrelated questions. Anyway, the Yosemite Zone restore package is on the download page with the Yosemite Zone .dmg. If you had followed the guide here (http://www.givemesome.tips/about/hackintosh/nireshs-yosemite-with-intel-amd-installation-instructions-and-guide-160/) and used the respective links, you would have found it.

Both of you, read the forum rules before posting.

That is rather poor reasoning. You DO know that the Yosemite Zone image is approximately 5.3 GB in size, yes? The size of a download is shown to the left of the link button in the Downloads section...

PLEASE do research your questions before asking the forum. It would help the developers quite a bit.

Don't hijack threads with unrelated questions. Anyway, the Yosemite Zone restore package is on the download page with the Yosemite Zone .dmg. If you had followed the guide here (http://www.givemesome.tips/about/hackintosh/nireshs-yosemite-with-intel-amd-installation-instructions-and-guide-160/) and used the respective links, you would have found it.

Both of you, read the forum rules before posting.

sorry for the very long delay....

okay then as you say