Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport, Resolution, Lag, Ethernet (Solved) Graphics Glitches (Unsolved)
1 1

Hello, I'm currently having issues with Yosemite Zone. At this point I've tried just about every solution I could find for days. The installation seems to have gone smoothly multiple times, even with customized options. My issue occurs when trying to boot after the installation, it gets stuck on missing bluetooth controller transport. From everything I've searched it's a graphics card issue.

Like I said before, I've tried just about everything I could find especially countless bootflag combinations. I also tried using the kextload command to load FakeSMC.kext per a suggestion I found, also tried the following:

"mount -uw /

cd /System/Library/Extensions
mkdir intel_back
mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
touch ../ExtensionsReboot -v"
AppleIntelHD* and AppleIntelF* couldn't be renamed because they aren't in that location.
At this point I don't know what to do anymore and I could use some solutions I've yet to try. Thanks in advance.
CPU: AMD FX-8320
GPU: XFX AMD Radeon 6750 (DDR3 version)
MOBO: Gigabyte GA-990-FXA-UD3
LAN: Realtek RTL8111E chip
AUDIO: Realtek ALC889
Did some more searching and took it one step at a time solving any errors that came up.
Re-installed with /amd1 npci=0x3000 debug=8
Got it to boot with: -F -v npci=0x3000 debug=8 PCIRootUID=1 dart=0
-F (bypass any bootflags included with installation)
npci=0x3000 (fix stall at [PCI Configuration])
debug=8 (fix stall at debugger error)
PCIRootUID=1 (fix stall at Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport)
dart=0 (fix stall at Yosemite login screen)
Now on to the fun stuff... If anybody can link me to instructions on further setting up Yosemite I'd really appreciate it. It took long enough to get this far.

3 answers to this question

I've solved my main issues so far. I've also successfully installed my M-Audio FireWire 410 audio interface without an issue, and I also have dual monitors running on HDMI and DVI.

Right now my problem is with the low resolution of 1152x864. I'm trying to figure out how to set it to the resolution of my two monitors 1600x900. I've went into org.chameleon.Boot.plist and changed the Graphics Mode value to 1600x900x32, but it didn't change anything. I don't know if this is related but Yosemite is running very laggy, and I'm getting slight graphic glitches here and there.

*UPDATE*: My GPU is now working at a 1600x900 resolution with proper dual monitor functionality. In order to get the XFX Radeon HD 6750 (DDR3 version) working I used the Radeon 5750 drivers provided right here on Hackintosh Zone: 

First, make a copy of the "AMD5000Controller.kext" and navigate to AMD5000Controller.kext > Contents > info.plist. Now locate: <key>IOPCIMatch</key>, and add your Device ID along with the last four digits of the vendor in the string. To find your Device ID and vendor number go to About This Mac > System Report > Hardware > Graphics. Add the last four digits in vendor to the Device ID, in my case it was "0x68bf" and "1002" so I put them together for "0x68bf1002". Now use Kext Utility to install the edited AMD5000Controller.kext along with the other 5 uninstalled kext files included in the download.**

Another issue I'm having is getting ethernet working. I've installed the drivers for the RealtekRTL81xx and RealtekRTL8111 but it seems those don't work for my RealtekRTL8111E chip.

*UPDATE* My ethernet is now working, to get RealtekRTL8111E working I used MultiBeast. You'll find the working driver in Multibeast under Drivers > Realtek > AppleTRL8169Ethernet 2.0.6.**

At this point my Hackintosh is running pretty well. I've solved most of my issues and provided information for anyone who needs it.

My only problem is white graphic glitches. I get flashing white lines across my screen, videos, and some websites. This issue is especially present in Chrome and during the login screen. I'll probably figure it out before I get help, but if you want to chime in and help me out I'd appreciate it.

1 person likes this