Can't get Network working... RTL8201CL
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hey :)

I am new here and i finally could install Niresh's Yosemite on my AMD System! After some optimizations i am very happy about my first Hackintosh. But there some things i am not able to fix... I can't do the networking work. When i go to network the circle for Ethernet is red "not connected". DHCP is on, but i could not get any IP from the router. After manually setup i still could not access to the internet. I think the problem is in the kext...

Another Problem is i can't get any Sound... Neither with the Rear Green Port nor with HDMI over the ATI Radeon HD 7750...

2 Small Problems are:

- Sometimes when i boot into Mac OS the topbar is black and some windows have ugly black shadows... But the Resolution is 1920x1080... Maybe any Buggs on the VideoCard?

- When i setup the time in Windows, the time in Mac OS is wrong. Reverse same thing... If i do 09:29 for Mac, Windows does 17:29 ...

Does anyone knows how to fix?

My Setup:

Chimera bootloader with dualboot (i have 2 HDD's: 1. 500GB for Windows 8.1 NTFS 2. has 2 partitions: 1. Hackintosh HFS+ 2. Stuff for Windows... NTFS)

Mainboard: BioStar GF8200C M2+

CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 640 (4x 2,6 GHz)

GPU: XFX ATI Radeon HD 7750

Network-Controler (onBoard): Realtek RTL8201CL - 10/100 PHY

Sound-Controler (onBoard): Realtek ALC662 6-Channel HD Audio

RAM: 2x2GB DDR2 (noname)

I will thank you all for your effort for now :)